Sonic Electronix

i was driving home and pulled up to a light, cop was there so i turned it down. when i turned it back up there was no bass. when i got home i looked things over and the sub wasnt moving at all. the amp and HU had power to them, all my mids and highs were working, but no bass. i checked connections and nutin seemed wrong... im thinkin maybe a wire came loose from behind the HU? i dont hav the tools to take it out and look.. any ideas b4 i hav to go pay someone to do it for me?

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

true.. i mite hav to take it out and c if the wires came out of the terminals. either eay i hope its just some loose wireing. caus the actual sub and amp and hu seem fine. could cold somehow be affectin it? i live in MN and its dippin below freezin now, so when my car is just sittin it can get chilly. nice thing bout the cold tho is i know nuting is over heating

Ride: 2001 BMW325ci

Headunit: Alpine ida-x305

High/mid: stock harmon/kardon everything: 6 tweets, 1 set of 6.5" and 1 set of 6x9, 500rms total

Sub: (1) 15" DC Audio Level 5 D2 ohm

Amp for sub: MTX 4001d

Box: custom built 3.5 cuft ported

Power: 220amp alt from ohio gen, 2 kinetik 2400s in back

(Armoredhaulin @ May 29 2009, 08:34 AM)

Why waste your time with this tool? His system sucks, that's all there really is to it. My toilet puts out more low end and flex than that thing!

Yea sounds like something to the sub is loose.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

true.. i mite hav to take it out and c if the wires came out of the terminals. either eay i hope its just some loose wireing. caus the actual sub and amp and hu seem fine. could cold somehow be affectin it? i live in MN and its dippin below freezin now, so when my car is just sittin it can get chilly. nice thing bout the cold tho is i know nuting is over heating

the cold didnt freeze your subs while you were sitting by the cop.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived