Paintball Barrel Cam Footage from over the weekend

sorry, now i have to post some old pics cause i miss it too :(

l_015d5e810be2259bb4b2b064931e9a44.jpg

i was playing for an all girl team for 1 tourny in vegas. they were sponcered by dye so i had to wear dye/proto stuff

1527892717_l.jpg

this is my old team. guess which one i am lol notice the superman wristband. cause i went superman into the snake! lol

l_a9ab2929be223d4d008d68b2238d1d78.jpg

l_e503b7fbbd969ff4b331e9c5c49b420b.jpg

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk... I used to LOVE paintball. Went every week twice. I loved the dirt fields it was much easier to slide. I also loved to play 2 or 3 on 1(me) because I used to be pretty damn good. A few memories such as me bunkering this guy and poppin him 3 times in the top of the head and him getting pissed and shooting me straight in the adams apple twice from point blank lol. Another time this guy had the sun behind him and I could not see my shots while he was running towards my bunker and I shot him probably 10 times and he ran past my bunker(I didnt see I shot him) so I swung around the other side and shot him 3 times in the back and he runs up to me and puts the barrel to my head and shoots me twice(asshole).

fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk... I used to LOVE paintball. Went every week twice. I loved the dirt fields it was much easier to slide. I also loved to play 2 or 3 on 1(me) because I used to be pretty damn good. A few memories such as me bunkering this guy and poppin him 3 times in the top of the head and him getting pissed and shooting me straight in the adams apple twice from point blank lol. Another time this guy had the sun behind him and I could not see my shots while he was running towards my bunker and I shot him probably 10 times and he ran past my bunker(I didnt see I shot him) so I swung around the other side and shot him 3 times in the back and he runs up to me and puts the barrel to my head and shoots me twice(asshole).

he should of called out that he was hit.

yeah i play sometimes at SC village,my cousin has one of those ironman edition guns and a video camra on his dye mask,he has a youtube of him running and jumping to lower ground and bam his barrel hits some kid on the head and he hurts his foot

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

this is on topic and off but im looking in to getting my first paintball gun soon and this is what i was getting remember my first so dont go too hard on me what do you think

1. Spyder Xtra Paintball Gun

2. Kingman Spyder Rocking Trigger and Rear Cocking ACS Bolt Kit

3. Guerrilla Paintball Air Myth 62ci 3000psi HP Tank

4. Kingman Java Fill Nipple Cover with Cord

5. PMI Defender Paintball Anti-fog Mask

6. ER Overdrive Sonic DB Hopper

all that together is about the max i can spend actually alil over the max eventually ill upgrade but i wanna see how much i like it and how often i do it first

whats your budget big ill let you know what to get. And the GA tanks are great my team is sponsored by GA

Im trying to stay around 200-250 and that has to include averything for now and i really like that tank its the best tank i can find for that price i also want an air tank because refills are free so ill need a gun that can use an air tank other than that your free to roam you can also put together a gun for around 300 to and i can buy some parts now and some later

thanks

Im trying to stay around 200-250 and that has to include averything for now and i really like that tank its the best tank i can find for that price i also want an air tank because refills are free so ill need a gun that can use an air tank other than that your free to roam you can also put together a gun for around 300 to and i can buy some parts now and some later

thanks

I used a pmi piranha E-force when I played and it was a great and reliable gun, that may be a good place for you to get started because they are not too expensive.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/?...2957&page=1

kinda like the one I had but I had a different drop forward(04 flame) and a 14" barrel from smart parts(thing was like $114?) with a ricochet hopper

this is on topic and off but im looking in to getting my first paintball gun soon and this is what i was getting remember my first so dont go too hard on me what do you think

1. Spyder Xtra Paintball Gun

2. Kingman Spyder Rocking Trigger and Rear Cocking ACS Bolt Kit

3. Guerrilla Paintball Air Myth 62ci 3000psi HP Tank

4. Kingman Java Fill Nipple Cover with Cord

5. PMI Defender Paintball Anti-fog Mask

6. ER Overdrive Sonic DB Hopper

all that together is about the max i can spend actually alil over the max eventually ill upgrade but i wanna see how much i like it and how often i do it first

fuck that rocker trigger. i think the best starter gun is a smart parts ion. its pretty darn cheap stock and you can do a TON to that gun. i got almost every upgrade for it and it only cost $500 including the gun. that was a few years ago when they 1st came out. no idea whats going on with them now but it was a great little gun.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.