Sonic Electronix

how many of you actually shake the ground

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I think it's because the subs are under the hood, and he has it open. That always works for me :8)

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

when i was on full power,the first night we got it done, 20,000+watts on 4 18s me and david mrclark went to a carwash a good 1/2 mile away from my house/neighborhood and my mom called me within a minute (she didnt even know i was there,or that i even had my system finished) (again david and mrclark as my witnesses) saying johnathan you need to turn that shit down,your shaking the widows and floor in the house...,then i had people from surrounding neighborhoods calling from up to a mile away asking me if i was sitting outside of there house,or did i just ride down there street..when that shit is full tilting it is nnnoooo fucking joke PERIOD..straight up destroying airways.im sure meades is very similiar...thats just for sho nuff groundpounding/shaking...as far as being heard...a good 4 miles by what me and david tested

when that shit is full tilting it is nnnoooo fucking joke PERIOD..straight up destroying airways.im sure meades is very similiar...thats just for sho nuff groundpounding/shaking...as far as being heard...a good 4 miles by what me and david tested

DAMN

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

damn, mine only like annoys people within a block. I mean, shaking windows and stuff 500 feet away is kinda cool, but a damn mile? its kinda crazy how far those low notes carry

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

lol this is my vid. it's possible it's the bass vibrating the bottle and not the ground but I think it's cuz I was in a parking garage and if u look close the bottle was right next to where 2 concrete slabs were connected also that was the only spot I could feel the floor shake. the hood was up cuz mall cops drove by like every half hour and when I saw em coming I just acted like I was tinkering with something under the hood and they didn't bother me.

check out my build log to see what I'm running :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=58678

Edited by mikeg321

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

yea thats what i mean . seems like it would help. and deaden the whole car other than the bottom ? id think the only way to get bass to the ground from a regular car would be trough its suspension and tire combo,

Hmm..dont know all about that I mean you might as well get a hammer and bang the ground...but it feels like concrete,asphalt,etc has a resonant freq rather high like 45-60hertz to feel it vibrating.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

last time i set my corona down at brians parents shop when jack turned the sleepers beat on my bottle blew up!

i think its just the echo making the bottle move in a big ass garage like a t line

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

when i was on full power,the first night we got it done, 20,000+watts on 4 18s me and david mrclark went to a carwash a good 1/2 mile away from my house/neighborhood and my mom called me within a minute (she didnt even know i was there,or that i even had my system finished) (again david and mrclark as my witnesses) saying johnathan you need to turn that shit down,your shaking the widows and floor in the house...,then i had people from surrounding neighborhoods calling from up to a mile away asking me if i was sitting outside of there house,or did i just ride down there street..when that shit is full tilting it is nnnoooo fucking joke PERIOD..straight up destroying airways.im sure meades is very similiar...thats just for sho nuff groundpounding/shaking...as far as being heard...a good 4 miles by what me and david tested

bs man your truck isnt loud. lol jk man your truck is stupid loud and clean as hell. great build. i hope to be that loud some day lol just not with a focus

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056