toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

excuse my noobness but what is the blue bomber.

I have seen videos of jimbo but I'm unaware of the blue bomber

what about the blue and white bomber :(

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if my gf has the day off i may be going..

not alot of people heard my system.. and no one on here heard it with the sundown amps in.

where does she work ill call in the bomb threat. lol
Still wrong haha you got it all wrong!!! I feel like my man Scott VanRiper here everyone calls my truck a blazer or jimmy. lol
what ever the hell that thing is ..its loud!! :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

What if i told you i would be coming to your show Nyman? How is that for support? Only about a 27 hour drive each way for me. All i ask is that you attend one of my shows this coming year. :friends:

if u give me a place to stay hell ya i will drive to your show any time thats sweet your coming to my show thats lov in this sport let me no when u get to town so we can hang out get my number from rusty and give me a call and im bringing both of my cars to the show :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

if u give me a place to stay hell ya i will drive to your show any time thats sweet your coming to my show thats lov in this sport let me no when u get to town so we can hang out get my number from rusty and give me a call and im bringing both of my cars to the show :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

I want my tahoe demo :) :hairtrick:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

what classes are the logan/kasey vehicle going to compete in? i know you want to see how loud itll get so will you do SSNW?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You know it. I have lots of extra rooms at my place for when you come down.

I want my tahoe demo :) :hairtrick:

that bitch is stupid loud... i liked it

what classes are the logan/kasey vehicle going to compete in? i know you want to see how loud itll get so will you do SSNW?

50's

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

the f150 or the tahoe?

plans changed... I would like to meter the tline but don't care to compete.

still bringing a toy though :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

50's

what do you mean? 59.9 class?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived