CodyB Posted November 18, 2009 Report Posted November 18, 2009 My buddy has a pair of JL 10W6V2's that he wants to find a pair of recone kits for these subs, but JL is wanting $215 a piece, so yeah, any help would be appreciated. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Basshead08 Posted November 18, 2009 Report Posted November 18, 2009 Try fixmyspeaker.com System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
jvillefinest Posted November 18, 2009 Report Posted November 18, 2009 try getting a dealer to order them in for you...i believe my installer used to be able to get them pretty cheap. even though JL is going to try and convince them to send it in...and charge a premium to put them in . 2007 Acura TSX Stock Navigation Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE) Sundown SAZ3500 2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm JL 600/4 2 Sets of Focal 165K2P
J00bles Posted November 18, 2009 Report Posted November 18, 2009 team psi who runs www.fixmyspeaker.com said this on another online forum. "Chances are, I cant recone a W6. I know that I dont have any coils of that size. I could specially make them, or order them from abroad, but the cost of it wouldnt be warranted for a W6 IMO." found here: http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/s...udio&page=4 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
white4d96 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 If you're still looking for recones look here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry868833 Too many projects, too little time...
Forevrbumpn Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 I will ask my vendor, the V2 isn't on my list, but the original is I know I can get the oddball coil, and spiders, but the cone, and that plastic 2.75" - 3" adapter may be the hardest parts I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
tacomabanga1986 Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 what about the older 10'' w0's? and a 12'' w0 also? or atleast a surround kit for the 10'' w0? here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
CodyB Posted November 30, 2009 Author Report Posted November 30, 2009 I will ask my vendor, the V2 isn't on my list, but the original isI know I can get the oddball coil, and spiders, but the cone, and that plastic 2.75" - 3" adapter may be the hardest parts More than anything the sub surround has began cracking and tearing, and thats what my buddy wants the recone to fix, so if you can get just the v2 surrounds that would be great, or a rubber surround that fits the v2 would probably be much greater than the stock foam cell surround. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.