Worse luck with car audio, ever...

It's weird but after I posted this, I got PM's (not on here) about trading for my blown DC, a PM from someone whowants to buy my kinetik, and a quote from DJ about the costs of a recone. Weird.

And two guys asking about the motors in this thread even.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

I say stick with it, and just slowly rebuild. I took a 5 year hiatus, but now I'm back and the itch is worse than ever (car audio itch ;) ). I wish I had not sold some of the stuff I did, because now I have to start pretty much from the ground up. All I have left is an enclosure for a single 10".

not surprising man. most everyone on this board likes to help people out. Hell, if i had money i would offer to help too. just hang in there :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Good luck getting things going again I feel your pain. Ihave fixed my 15's nearly 20 times in the last 3 months. You will as others have said get the itch back and once again fill your life with ((((BASS)))).

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

subs dont just blow you did something too cause said failures

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Edited by k3n12ock