so what's the weirdest or funniest or best dream you've ever had? it can be able anything, it doesn't really matter.

one of mine is that this HUGE devil head is chasing me. there is a tile floor beneath me. there are HUGE recording machines on either side of me and the sky is all black. i'm running, see the edge, slip, and fall off. i fall for about 20 seconds until i see the ground and RIGHT before i hit, i wake up. i had this dream 3 times!!

EDIT: ontop of that, can anyone tell me what brand this is?

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ele/1472061740.html

i had a dream about these but idk what brand they are. looked almost EXACTLY like them, but with an aero port in the bottom right.

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

I hate those dreams where you doze off, and everything is very hazy and all I see is a sidewalk and my feet walking, then right before I hit the ground I wake up and feel like I just fell out of the sky.

Maybe aliens dropped me off after an abduction. :ph34r:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

ive had a few dreams like that.. either im riding my bike and i hit a huge rock, im walking and i trip, or i fall off the roof of my house lol...

some times in the mornings, ill wake up and doze right back off and start dreaming instantly, usually the dreams consist of me putting my clothes on and getting ready. then i wake up and realize WTF!!! late for the day!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

its a fact that almost every guy has a dream that hes naked somewhere, but is embarassed about it...such as in a school or something....weird ass stats huh...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

everytime I have a fever I get the same dream...going around a steep curve too fast and the car hits gravel; I slide off the side of a cliff and right before I wake up, Im in the drivers seat lookin out the passenger window watchin the cliff leave the car...always wake up in a cold sweat and breathing real hard...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

We're learning about dreams right now in my psychology class.

Google "dream translator" if you ever want to know what your dreams mean.

Sometimes they're dead on and sometimes not but its still cool to see.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz