I don't dream that often(don't remember them), last one I had was more of a O.B.E. than anything. I used to have a lot of them as a teenager

Last one was 2 weeks ago, sleeping on the couch, I was a little sick, and havent slept much at all, like 4 hrs in a 36hr time frame. So anyways, I was asleep on the couch, and I was sleeping with the sliding door to the back yard facing me, and the porch light is bright, so I had a dream something was out on my porch looking at me, and then I tried so hard to wake up. took me a couple mins, woke up slowly, very painfully, and loud- static sound when that would happen.

So I notice my dog is looking at me while I get up slowly, and then I walk to the window to see what was looking at me, and I see a monkey, sitting there, kind of fading in and out like it was being played on a old projector real, my dog is standing next to me, yet my dog doesn't really see me, just I guess knows I'am there

I start banging really hard on the window, yelling and screaming to get the monkey to go away. My dog still isn't barking, just sitting there looking out the window, finally I guess the monkey fades away, I start to walk back towards the couch, and I notice I'am still laying there asleep

hmmmm

damn OBEs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I used to have a strange dream where I was being chased. It used to scare me so bad I would wake up thinking it was real. Anyone seen the movie TRON & 2001 A Space Odyssey? The landscape was like TRON, just without the neon. Everything was very flat, crisp and Huge- very sharp angles. Then something similar to the Monolith in 2001 was chasing me. Everything was very heavy feeling and I felt as if I was being crushed or would be crushed.

In my last dream like that I made myself turn around and confront it and that was that. No more chase dream.

However... as of late- right before I fall asleep it feels like everything is around me ready to pounce and crush me. Like the walls of my house are a huge vice. I have to do the same thing- just open my eyes and make sure the walls are still where they are supposed to be. LOL!

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Crush

If you dream that a part of your body is being crushed, then it suggests that you are being prevented to full express yourself.

Edited by Colin - 1HVYHTR

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

its a fact that almost every guy has a dream that hes naked somewhere, but is embarassed about it...such as in a school or something....weird ass stats huh...

lol I DID have a dream where I and everyone else in my high school was naked haha but I was too busy looking around at the girlies to really care I was naked LOL. When I was younger I had lots of reoccurring dreams about dinosaurs, the same 4 or 5 dreams over and over. They were scary ass dreams!

Oh I also had a dream where I got into a fight with the first kid I ever got into a real fist fight with, I broke my hand in that fight(left hook :aggressive: ) so I hit him a few times a put my knee into his face and he goes down and I get on top of him and throw the hardest right hook of my LIFE.... and wouldn't you know it he fades into the mist and in a daze I see my fist flying through the air... broke my knuckle on my night stand when I hit it, I hit the corner right between my ring and middle finger, I thought that was very ironic that I get a rematch and I mess up my hand again haha

Edited by BulletInjection

I have dreams about the patrols in Iraq, and every time we get engaged my weapon either won't fire or the bullets are like blanks or something. I always wake up hyped up like "WTF, shitty M4". My wife says its pretty entertaining sometimes how I act the dreams out, giving orders and going for cover and stuff like that.

My wife has dreams about me cheatin on her and gets mad at me like is was real, what kind of shit is that?

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

anyone have dreams of car audio? like like i posted at the top, i had a dream of that EXACT set but the only difference was an aero port at the bottom right.

this 40 something year old man with this scraggly looking beard was in this crappy white car. his mom, who was like 70 something, drove him. we were meeting in a parking lot because it was like a craigslist meet. he let me hear it and it didn't sound bad.

went on craigslist 2 mornings later and found that. O.O anyways, so anyone know the brand? or no?

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300