T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

whats with you and clear coat? lol

you should be putting more coats of black on, you only need like 1 coat of clear, maybe 2 max

I finally get to see the finished product that I started like a year ago haha!!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

you should be putting more coats of black on, you only need like 1 coat of clear, maybe 2 max

there is 3 coats of black :) and then there is two coats of clear coat, kind of disappointed since its so dark outside there is hella random flies they kept flying in to the damn box like it was free candy some get stuck some fly away. then on top of that my dad went outside and sanded some of his cabinets that hes making hella dust came on the box but its still legit tho looks real nice man it looks like a completely different box now

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yea i should of lol

haha..

dude there was a white one just like mine except he had some 19's or something lol.. and the dealer was asking 25,000 for it... with like 140,000 miles... that means i can get 30,000 for mine i dont even have 100,000 miles on mine yet hahh

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

its bangin just gotta try to get some costumer service out of DC power and voltage should be set but for now ikeepit nice and low off of the knob

BUILDLOG

bangin it is..

tweaked a couple settings on the head unit and then played it safe on the amp and backed it off just a tad and it was slammin louder

I've always loved the sound of that box and paired with the 7k it does work

just need to tweak the amp and get it perfect and get a damn iPod hookup so I can show you some songs that REALLY slam, then get your alternator and voltage squared away and you'll be good to go :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Gonna have the alt by saturday? :pardon:

shoulda came to second saturday bro. haha you missed out.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

hey kasey is high. it is all about clear coat! clear that bitch for days!

2003 CHEVY CAVALIER

2 FI BL 18's/ Replacing Soon

Sundown Saz 4500D

Iraggi 320mp alt

PIONEER AVIC N2

Soon to be Running 7batts

WALLED

My you tube channel

Archived