SD Forum  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would u like an independant SounDigital Amplifier Forum on SMD?

• YES
    • NO

I'd like to see it just so that we can expel some of the rumor and doubts about the amps... I doubt we'll see it though because of the presence of the other CA companies that already have been here in the past. I doubt that they want another company on the forum getting additional publicity and business from being on here.

x2. if stetsom and other small companies are on here why not SD? :unknw: :01nocomment8so:

bump.

PMing Murilo with this topic now.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

ok, here is a question, How long has SD been on the forum. Like product and such? jw cause if i can remember right, it hasn't been a year yet.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

ok, here is a question, How long has SD been on the forum. Like product and such? jw cause if i can remember right, it hasn't been a year yet.

Bills

murilo joined 10-2-08. thats how long SD has "been here".

bump 4 moar votes and serious input. (sorry, not hatin on u bills :friends: )

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

maybe be since 10-2-08 but has he been really active on these forums i mean yeah recently but not as much as youd expect.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I voted YES since his involment in car audio is positive and ppl on here use his products. SO why not have a place to share his builds, his products and his buyers builds and opinions!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I vote no.

Theres no real point, most these things are hardly used like the Shops forums.

The only subforums that get any real hits/posts are DC Power, Sundown, FI, RF, DC, Iraggi. Theres way to many "sub-forums" the way it is, imo I think its very cluttered, and one of the major reasons for so many people posting asking about a product that has been asked about several times over and over.

I dont see why it is so hard to make a post in the current amplifier forum.

There are already sites that claim to have the "official manufacture forum" such as CACO that only has 40 some posts (not including the stickie).

And if you browse Termpro forums about said products you will find more actually performance tests, power tests, builds then most these other forums combined.

If the user is too biased to go to another forum to find out information about a product before he/she buys it I feel that it their own fault.

Like I said it aint gunna happen unless SoundDigital comes to Steve about it and discusses it... like I said theres more to it than you think.. spots just arent handed out...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals