scorpion88usa Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 This was brought me in a discussion at local shop which is better. The guy was telling me the Mojo is better than the BTL. It is hard to believe that the Mojo is better. I have heard both and I myself prefer the BTL. What do you guys think???
Team_DC-Derrick Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 ...... really?.... btw, most shops will tell you random shit is worthless, reguardless of what it is, he doesnt sell it and hes trying to sell his product The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
kl0wn Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 ...... really?....btw, most shops will tell you random shit is worthless, reguardless of what it is, he doesnt sell it and hes trying to sell his product 2x, or well most places, not all places will 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
tejcurrent Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 This was brought me in a discussion at local shop which is better. The guy was telling me the Mojo is better than the BTL. It is hard to believe that the Mojo is better. I have heard both and I myself prefer the BTL. What do you guys think??? Having spent a lot of time at a shop who carried memphis I feel confident saying I've seen way to many Memphis subs come back with problems. Shop owners will say anything to make a sale. tejcurrent XS Power T3
scorpion88usa Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Posted November 20, 2009 2x, or well most places, not all places will He doesn't even sell Memphis audio that's the thing he does sell boston but didn't say much about those.
Ben Building Posted November 20, 2009 Report Posted November 20, 2009 Tell him to log on to SMD and explain to us why the MOJO is a better sub than the BigThunderL. :
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Did u guys have a discussion about in what particular setup they would be better or worse in?? I'm sure that in certain setups a Mojo(especially the newer ones) can be the better choice than a BTL. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.