Changed my mind WTT Hifonics 2610's for...............

tripleb45

it's really hard to understand this guy and his build. First he wanted 2 FI BTL's, so he got them, then he wanted 4, he got 2 more. Then he got hifonics, now he sell's them, then he decided to get 2 more of them, then he changed his mind to get 4 saz 3500d.

i call this :bsflag:

Ha ha ha ha ha it is called changing your mind. But I guess once you say something you take it to the bank for the rest of your life right. But no need to waste time in my thread look at my refs man. lol if you BS that is your thing, but I just decided to do something a lil bigger. Dam is that a crime.

heres the thing. you show up over here wanting to sell shit. You dont have enough post so you spam the hell out of the board with stupid answers to posts so you can sell and buy and trade. you bump topics thirty times a day and change your mind more than some people breathe. Why not get your plan straight and stop half assing it? You have no idea what you need to do for a big build or the knowledge to pull it off. You can't even say you are going to have someone do it once you get all your gear because for the size of the install and labor involved its going to be 10 grand plus. If you had the money for that you wouldn't be in here fucking around with selling xbox games for ten bucks a pop. It's pretty fucking annoying there swap meet louie.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The most common number of BTL's are 4 so I want to do 6 and not 8 that's too much, but I am working on electrical and fiberglassing. To answer your question. No need to question it, nor me answering to you but I have no need to lie. Trust me some of us tell the truth and that is what my refs are for I got 2 from Tkitt21 on here and 2 from luises14 on caco. Go look if up since you have time to question me.

:bsflag: PICS OR IT DOESN'T EXIST!!! YOU HAVE BEEN CHANGING YOUR STORY EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS.

1. Sexual Content

2. Political Content/Discussions (Keep it in the political area)

3. Drug Content

4. Illegal Activities

5. Nudity

6. Member Bashing/ Website Bashing

7. No What Would Be Louder Topics (we dont know no one does unless they build it and test it)

8. Racism/ Racial Slurs

9. lying, you dont have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)

10. Im sure more will be added as we go along

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

heres the thing. you show up over here wanting to sell shit. You dont have enough post so you spam the hell out of the board with stupid answers to posts so you can sell and buy and trade. you bump topics thirty times a day and change your mind more than some people breathe. Why not get your plan straight and stop half assing it? You have no idea what you need to do for a big build or the knowledge to pull it off. You can't even say you are going to have someone do it once you get all your gear because for the size of the install and labor involved its going to be 10 grand plus. If you had the money for that you wouldn't be in here fucking around with selling xbox games for ten bucks a pop. It's pretty fucking annoying there swap meet louie.

ok well first stop crying :cray: Second I do have enough posts to sell, I am figuring out my build and so are a lot of other people on here, but if SMD.com doesn't say anything about it then we get people like you crying and bishin about the spammer from hell. ttt this is sad. I cant help it if I have more sales then you do because you act like you have never sold anything on here. Chill the F out man. WHO R U? If you don't like it.......don't post in this thread, you are not doing anything but bumping it up with me. Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. lol stop being mad

:bsflag: PICS OR IT DOESN'T EXIST!!! YOU HAVE BEEN CHANGING YOUR STORY EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS.

1. Sexual Content

2. Political Content/Discussions (Keep it in the political area)

3. Drug Content

4. Illegal Activities

5. Nudity

6. Member Bashing/ Website Bashing

7. No What Would Be Louder Topics (we dont know no one does unless they build it and test it)

8. Racism/ Racial Slurs

9. lying, you dont have to lie to kick it ( its a bannable offense)

10. Im sure more will be added as we go along

Hey dumbass what am I lying about. Prove it without looking like a bigger dumbass. I have 4 18" Fi BTL's. For all the dumbasses that don't know Fi is relocating buildings right now so they are extremely slow. I am fiberglassing my doors look at the pics in my start up kit thread. So tell me what I am lying about?

im not mad I just think you are a douche. I don't deal on here because I dont have to. I have a basement full of gear and a bank account that allows me to buy what I want. Would you like to go through all your posts and see how many of them were nice, cool, looks good or dumb shit like that? If you consider this crying then you are sadly mistaken. You are just a fucking idiot. When normal people figure out their build, they don't buy shit until they know what direction they are going. You buy shit change your mind and resell. It's what I call a waste of fucking time. If I felt like wasting time I'd PM a mod and explain to them how you intentionally spammed under the radar to make the post limit for buying and selling. You can go on with your bullshit buying and selling all you like. I just hope you dont burn your truck to the ground because you don't have a clue.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Real easy to talk shit and call names when your hid behind a keyboard. If you're not lying show pics of the wiring and fiberglassing you've been doing! Prove us all wrong! I call bulls***. We aren't stupid. About once a month a guy comes through here and does almost exactly all the things you've been doing.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived