Changed my mind WTT Hifonics 2610's for...............

tripleb45

im not mad I just think you are a douche. I don't deal on here because I dont have to. I have a basement full of gear and a bank account that allows me to buy what I want. Would you like to go through all your posts and see how many of them were nice, cool, looks good or dumb shit like that? If you consider this crying then you are sadly mistaken. You are just a fucking idiot. When normal people figure out their build, they don't buy shit until they know what direction they are going. You buy shit change your mind and resell. It's what I call a waste of fucking time. If I felt like wasting time I'd PM a mod and explain to them how you intentionally spammed under the radar to make the post limit for buying and selling. You can go on with your bullshit buying and selling all you like. I just hope you dont burn your truck to the ground because you don't have a clue.

very well said !!! :clapping:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

lol in the smallest way you showed that you care about my truck and that is cool. I just get tired of seeing 4 18 inch subs in a build and decided to do 6 18" subs. How often do you hear that. I am a sales man at my job so of course i choose to sell on here. If i dont need or want it I will sell it. That is a function on this site. But to everyone that commented I take back all the name callings even if someone says something after this. But to let people know I am going for 6 18" BTL's on 6 3500 watt AQ amps and 2 300 amp alts and about 6 power master 3100's for right now. Whew I am not trying to be a douche, I just hate when people call me out and expect me to say nothing. I am not a bad guy I just dont take no ish. If you are here to help, help me, but I think this site has enough mods, so mini mods are not required. No offense. I am just saying. Back to the trade thread lol.

really dude.... i have to agree with everyone on here almost......i just dont see it happening with your experience. heres a pic u can use for your next build

l_bfa57c0e4594406889eee3a5cc108a29.jpg

smiley20boxing.gif:D

6 audioques 3500's

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

this is over...nfs...i swear...how are you one to say some one is a spammer yet you did it habitually in this thread. your so damn close to being off this forum permanently its not even funny...Triple dont even argue...its not making you look good either. your argueing with an idiot which just brings you down too.

next time this happens...OP better report it. nfsplayer...STAY OUT OF THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION...the WHOLE SECTION. i dont care if someone is trying to trade a full out SPL van for a piece of nfsplayers ball hair...your not allowed to post...if you do your gone for a month...account will be set to SUSPENDED im tired of me and all the other mods having to say something to you and you STILL DONT FUCKING LISTEN. thread over

p.s triple if your not bsing post pics of all the subs you got...throw up a shocker sign with a piece of paper in your hand saying your name. that way people will shut up about you bullshitting...unless you are bullshitting....simpel as that

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

this is over...nfs...i swear...how are you one to say some one is a spammer yet you did it habitually in this thread. your so damn close to being off this forum permanently its not even funny...Triple dont even argue...its not making you look good either. your argueing with an idiot which just brings you down too.

next time this happens...OP better report it. nfsplayer...STAY OUT OF THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION...the WHOLE SECTION. i dont care if someone is trying to trade a full out SPL van for a piece of nfsplayers ball hair...your not allowed to post...if you do your gone for a month...account will be set to SUSPENDED im tired of me and all the other mods having to say something to you and you STILL DONT FUCKING LISTEN. thread over

p.s triple if your not bsing post pics of all the subs you got...throw up a shocker sign with a piece of paper in your hand saying your name. that way people will shut up about you bullshitting...unless you are bullshitting....simpel as that

397e5c99f6c78e2ea119.gif

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived