Justin's Yukon 26" Rims StormTrooper!

CHEAP! :)

Ill Sell You same Ones In either Black or Chrome For $1750 + shipping :)

Nah bro, I just wanted to know about how much those ran him cuz I saw an add on craigslist for those same rims for about what you're telling me.

And I'm a Cali young'n too so I could take a drive to pick them up if I even get them from you.

you can get some NAME BRAND 26's on craigslist once in awhile for about $3k or so

size matters elvis, didnt your ol lady tell you. justins rims is bigger than urs son.

that aint shit. my boy got 28" DUBs on his suburban with a straight axle in the front and gears. shit is ridiculous. theres alot of heads in sac rollin 30's on ford 4x4's and hummers

But you could get some other nice 6's for a lot less just cuz they're not name brand.

I've been looking at rims for a bit just to maybe go up from 4's and I saw some 28's from DUM and they ran fellas about $10 stacks.

So yup, it's not really all that smart when you can buy cheaper ones for less and then buy other stuff you might want.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

99vic's gpa has a shop talkto him.... i hate my life now that i know i could have got osme 6's for cheap

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thats like saying I could get sony's for a lot less and save for an amp like rockford or some shit haha.

Logan what video do you want?

Well that's pretty much what you did since those rims don't say DUB, Lexani, Asanti, Forgiatto or anything similar.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

But you could get some other nice 6's for a lot less just cuz they're not name brand.

I've been looking at rims for a bit just to maybe go up from 4's and I saw some 28's from DUM and they ran fellas about $10 stacks.

So yup, it's not really all that smart when you can buy cheaper ones for less and then buy other stuff you might want.

you get what you pay for. in 2 years dont be bitchin if your chrome is chippin off. im ridin mondera blackhawk 2's my shit is tripple chrome. shit will blind ya when the rims are dirty.

oh ya its not what you know, its who you know.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

:rofl: I'm 17! I don't have money flowin out my ass to spend on rims I got what I could.

And that's exactly what I'm saying, I wasn't even aiming that post towards you really, I was talking about the fella pointing out that all of HIS BOYS are hella stunting on bad ass brands and 28's and 30's when I'm pretty sure they're a lot older than you and me.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived