Jump to content

Justin's Yukon 26" Rims StormTrooper!


Recommended Posts

Posted
slow your roll bro I am just messin with you I like those rims too NOT because he has them but because they look nice..

they look nice on your hoe too :good:

:aggressive: :censored: :spiteful:

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Posted
Do you have a body kit or did you do a drop on it? Where do you have your amp at? I made a fiberglass amp rack for my Kicker 600.4 and hide my other DEI D2600 being it so there is only one amp in plane view.

589.jpg

UHHH i see the epicenter do i hear some corridoes being played YEAH BUDDY lol

hey thehow92 waht mtx 4 channel does justin have?and he just has one speaker and one tweeter in each door?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

uhh I don't know but it lights up pretty colors :rofl:

the thing is a little beast though

he's running it at 2 ohm on the kappas

and yup one tweeter an one 6.5 per front door and one tweeter one 5.25 per rear door

very loud as it is

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted
Do you have a body kit or did you do a drop on it? Where do you have your amp at? I made a fiberglass amp rack for my Kicker 600.4 and hide my other DEI D2600 being it so there is only one amp in plane view.

589.jpg

Here are my DEI in back

593.jpg

595.jpg

its got the body kit......i have my amp right behind the box check out my build you'll see where its mounted its like page 2 or so

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

its in kind of a place like yours

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted
PMing you if you're serious.

his name is elvis half of his family owns some kind of business..he can hook everybody up but him self PM him

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...