• 96 Tacoma
    • may03LT
    • tacomabanga1986
    • dae
    • treossi
    • carnag3
    • ugpbmx
    • The Performer

I was vote #2 for skittles. Go skittles.

well thank you for the early vote chevy. ive already gotten more votes than the last month. lets see if i can catch up :)

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

here are just a few comments from CA.com :D this is all i could think of to add for a promotion for now since i dont have any vids.

one of the best box builds and creations i have ever seen, it will be real hard to top this one.
Was "iffy" until you trimmed it, now it looked phenomenal! VERY nice build!
I want to be you when I'm older...
amazing build man......poetry in motion!:thumbcool:
looks awesome man!!!

i've always wanted to do a box with stained wood!! this gives me inspiration!

Looks nice man, alot of work went into it. Im very impressed, thumbs up :D
Very creative, props for doing something different.
This turned out to be such a sexy finished product man, everytime i look at it i get more and more ideas for my next build.
Wow that is probably one of the nicest if not the nicest enclosure I've ever seen.

You have to build my next box.

wow..that is insane..i want someone to build me a box like that one day when I get my competition stuff.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Skittles gets my vote just because i'm going to use his circular saw guide idea like a mad man until i can get some ching for a panel saw. Incredible looking finished product!

oh good. im glad someone learned from that.

what a sport, didnt even vote for himself.

Archived