Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i think u can watch the last 5 episodes on hulu if u missed them

but that show is so good.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Posted

Tuesday at 10pm don't miss it guys... Season finale

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted
Tuesday at 10pm don't miss it guys... Season finale

Really? Isn't that only like episode 12? Last season had 13 episodes. I call bullshit!

Anyhow, the show is good when stuff is getting done and its not a nail-biting cliffhanger every week, that pisses me off!

images-1.jpg
Posted

awesome show.... cant wait for tuesday....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Posted

It is NOT the finale LOL, somebody, go check IMDB, it says right there:

Season 2, Episode 13: Na Triobloidi

Original Air Date—1 December 2009

That is the finale, not this Tuesday, but the one after Turkey day.

images-1.jpg
Posted

Always watch it!!! Great show...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Posted

Without spoiling it, was tonight's psuedo-finale any good? I am waiting for them to get revenge.

Henry Rollins plays a god damn good scary nationalist fuckhead and I can't wait until he get's his.

images-1.jpg
Posted
Die hard fan... Personally I think it's the best show that's on regular cable TV.

marlo, i think this is the best thing youve said so far.

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

Posted
Without spoiling it, was tonight's psuedo-finale any good? I am waiting for them to get revenge.

Henry Rollins plays a god damn good scary nationalist fuckhead and I can't wait until he get's his.

I thought that tonight's episode was great as was the season as a whole so far... Can't wait for the finale next week, I missed if they said it was 90min or 2hr finale next Tuesday.

Let's just say Henry plays a pretty big role in this particular episode, you won't be dissapointed.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7490 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...