new moon breaks first day record

this movie sucked butt hole, i wont like i really liked the books, and all this movie did was piss me off, only some parts of the book were in it, not even in the right order and everything....oh well i didnt really expect too awful much from it anyway

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I havent seen either of them. My girl wants to drag me to the second one ..... : | ..

should i ? or shoud i just tell her to go with someone else :P ha

if you get laid at the end of the night yes...if not tell her to have fun

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I guess that is true.....IDK I just feel like the Twilight Movies are the Autotune of the Movie World, sure they are Mega popular now, and everyone loves it, even though the movies arent that great, but I dont think it is still gonna hold its popularity in a few years. Basically what I am saying is that IMO Twilight is a fad, and in a year or two the fad will end, and there will be another fad.

^^I agree...pretty sure this movie falls into the same shitty category as the notebook did.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Yes twilight is a fad.. But so is anything you're going to compare it to. Im not trying to defend twilight because i like it because frankly i dont give 2 shits for it lol. Just providing another side to the argument :P

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

this thread is a fail

whom ever started it should get a day off :angry:

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

all I can say about these is "when vampires can't go into the light because they fucking sparkle...easily makes it the most ridiculous thing ever"...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

all I can say about these is "when vampires can't go into the light because they fucking sparkle...easily makes it the most ridiculous thing ever"...lol

roflmao thats fucking awesome

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

^ that is funny! :D

I watched the first POS b/c the wifey wanted me to. What Crap. It doesn't even have good cinematography. I mean- it reminds me of a freakin' after school TV special to me.

And I hate the chick. Why can't she close her mouth? She does all of her acting with her lips! IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

.............suck movie.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

LOL. One guy in my grade went to see the first one and the next week he said he really like it. Needless to say EVERYONE (including the teachers and his football coach) is ragging on him about it. :rofl: It's so funny.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card