DC Sound Lab

think i might be jumpin on the dc train

i also think before you really listen to any of us you should give some vehicle information and/or enclosure size you can run and what not. :)
its an extended cab truck he has a post in the spl section .

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

you're the exact same with vehicles taylor......

just get the xl's or whatever like everyone else is saying.....GEEZ

well thats b/c i wanted an suv but after i found out insurance is more expensive i couldnt get one so fuck it, and im not getting xl's i just dont have the money to shell out for those

Edited by abervintageman42

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

I'll sell you my lvl4xl 18's for probably the same price you can get the lvl4's for. I've only had mine hooked up for about a week now and Im thinking of adding another amp and getting the level 5's. PM me if you're interested. These things pound, i've been pushing them with a Sundown 3500 for about a week now.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

its not that people are trying to be assholes, they are trying to give you advice on the XL's. I understand about money flow. What I'm saying is that you would be better off saving up for another month to have enough money to buy the XL's. I have played with both and they are woth the money. With the possibility of only having 8 cubes to work with, have you considered the option of running the level 4XL 15? It would be a little cheaper, and i think you will be closer to the airspace. Dont forget to factor in bracing, sub displacement and port displacement.

Just trying to be helpful. I have my 15" XL's in about 7 cubes and that shit pounds pretty damn hard. i can bassrace the 49.9 class, and its in the back of a suburban with all the seats in(including 3rd row)

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

its not that people are trying to be assholes, they are trying to give you advice on the XL's. I understand about money flow. What I'm saying is that you would be better off saving up for another month to have enough money to buy the XL's. I have played with both and they are woth the money. With the possibility of only having 8 cubes to work with, have you considered the option of running the level 4XL 15? It would be a little cheaper, and i think you will be closer to the airspace. Dont forget to factor in bracing, sub displacement and port displacement.

Just trying to be helpful. I have my 15" XL's in about 7 cubes and that shit pounds pretty damn hard. i can bassrace the 49.9 class, and its in the back of a suburban with all the seats in(including 3rd row)

gotdayummm son, if u doing a 49.9 in ur ride, i gots to see a 150 +..... Id like to see a vid. of ur burban in action.....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!