look at my edit:

but okay you win the battle, but US got the nsx-s which is on par with the nsx-r so technically you lose the war

anything else?

"The second iteration NSX-S, sold exclusively in Japan"

610EUROs

thought this thread was what is "your engine specs" havnet read it all but it just looks like alot of "who knows the specs on a car that non of us have"

thats what it has turned into. it'll get back on topic soon hopefully.

610EUROs

"The second iteration NSX-S, sold exclusively in Japan"

we had some version of the r version like how we have the civic si which is suppose to be the type r for the us. i forget what it was called, ugh back to gran turismo 4 and see what it was lol.

i know the mclaren isnt in production in america, neither is the nsxr. if we stick to american production cars the z8 is faster quarter mile over any honda, but the nsx and the z8 ar tied in 0-60 times.

i thought this was done like 6 posts ago, but "amalan" kept going after even he said end it.

lol youre counting .1 of a second being faster? pretty sure on a windy day that would change cause convertible vs completely aerodynamic sports car. and actually if you wanna play that game i quoted you a 2001 nsx here is a 2001 z8

2001 BMW Z8 4.6 13.0

lol didnt think i would find it? youre searching the same place i do...

lol youre counting .1 of a second being faster? pretty sure on a windy day that would change cause convertible vs completely aerodynamic sports car. and actually if you wanna play that game i quoted you a 2001 nsx here is a 2001 z8

2001 BMW Z8 4.6 13.0

lol didnt think i would find it? youre searching the same place i do...

doesnt matter whether you win by .0001. winning is winning.

lol. all the specs i was seeing you guys post was all 2002 bmw's. so i went looking for a 2002. i never went back to ook at what year the nsx you posted was from. so if we stick to strictrly 2001 and no cars not sold in america. you win the battle. but BMW wins the war :lol:

610EUROs

doesnt matter whether you win by .0001. winning is winning.

lol. all the specs i was seeing you guys post was all 2002 bmw's. so i went looking for a 2002. i never went back to ook at what year the nsx you posted was from. so if we stick to strictrly 2001 and no cars not sold in america. you win the battle. but BMW wins the war :lol:

i dont care if bmw wins the war. i want them to win and id take an m5 over an nsx anyday of the week hell id be happy with a vishnu tuned 335i or 135i. my only point was for you to realize that you dont have an open mind. dont think honda's are slow because you pwn3d the ricer who put a 20 ft tall wing that weighs 500lbs on his car. there are a ton of fast hondas out there so just keep an open mind. you need to realize your being stubborn and ignorant and well that just leads down a bad path. imo bmw's are better cars than honda's but i would never take a honda for granted. and i think you need more experience you need to get spanked by a couple of built hondas before youll actually learn but whatever i think i put a few things into perspective for you whether you accept it or not is your call.

i dont care if bmw wins the war. i want them to win and id take an m5 over an nsx anyday of the week hell id be happy with a vishnu tuned 335i or 135i. my only point was for you to realize that you dont have an open mind. dont think honda's are slow because you pwn3d the ricer who put a 20 ft tall wing that weighs 500lbs on his car. there are a ton of fast hondas out there so just keep an open mind. you need to realize your being stubborn and ignorant and well that just leads down a bad path. imo bmw's are better cars than honda's but i would never take a honda for granted. and i think you need more experience you need to get spanked by a couple of built hondas before youll actually learn but whatever i think i put a few things into perspective for you whether you accept it or not is your call.

im very opinionated and very biased by a mother who owns 10 bmw's and a father who owns a race shop. i would never drive a honda, and ya they can go if you add a bunch of stuff and tune it right. but there will always be a bmw that with proper tuning can kill it. if i got beat by a honda id move onto the next race and take it as a motive to upgrade.

argument was pretty good. id say it was one othe best ive heard about bmw vs honda.

but ... back on topic for this thread

610EUROs

Archived