Dual subframe connectors

Kotegi Shocks

springs

lowered

Falkin tires

Transmission cooler

performance chip

more, just to lazy to type it lol

300 something out of a v6? Damn man you better become unlazy and type the rest cuz im havin a hard time believing that.

direct quote from ali afshar with the world quickest " i built this to run a 16 second quarter mile". now if i remember right he ran a 8 sec 1/4mile. just because you say your truck or car is slow does not mean it is.

watch the episode. then talk about it. its on all the time.

fcsteve you dont know the first thing about diesel trucks so just stop talking

i never said i know anything about diesel trucks, besides they are garbage. that truck has been on national television and sais straight up its a 13 second truck. you can sit down with reinke and watch the episode together, then come back and tell me im wrong.

610EUROs

LoL, are you guys talking about that episode where they did the liscense plate trick? That shit was funny

if your takling about where his radiator blew and they used a license plate to make a cover then yep, thats what im talking about.

610EUROs

watch the episode. then talk about it. its on all the time.

i never said i know anything about diesel trucks, besides they are garbage. that truck has been on national television and sais straight up its a 13 second truck. you can sit down with reinke and watch the episode together, then come back and tell me im wrong.

like i give a shit about some stupid tv show... you think theyre garbage because its not a bmw, if you actually knew the potential diesel trucks had youd know theyre straight up monsters on the quarter mile. but its useless talking to you because if its not a bmw then its not worth it for you. i dunno about everyone else but you've lost all respect from me and quite honestly i find you out right annoying.

like i give a shit about some stupid tv show... you think theyre garbage because its not a bmw, if you actually knew the potential diesel trucks had youd know theyre straight up monsters on the quarter mile. but its useless talking to you because if its not a bmw then its not worth it for you. i dunno about everyone else but you've lost all respect from me and quite honestly i find you out right annoying.

... i missed the part where thats my problem

610EUROs

Make: Ford

Year: 2002

Model: Mustang V6

Hp: 300 something

Torque: not sure

Modifications:

Complete cold air intake

True dual exhaust (2 cats 2 muffs) Flow masters

Dual subframe connectors

Kotegi Shocks

springs

lowered

Falkin tires

Transmission cooler

performance chip

more, just to lazy to type it lol

Posted Image

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what are the other mods?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted Image

Posted Image

d16z6 SOHC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ported head

vitara pistons

bored .25 over

msd igniton

3 inch skunk 2 exhuast no cat!

neukin turbo manifold

garrett t-70 turbo

44mm tial wastegate.

greddy type rs blow off valve.