Red-navi-916 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 Maybe you didn't catch my sarcasm? BTW... what wife? LOL awesome pics jeffery!!! thanks for coming out was awesome!! your extension cord saved our lives chit lol... girlfriend?..... BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
EdgarCervantes Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 I have a couple vids of some demos they are in my channel check them out http://www.youtube.com/edgarcer1
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 Siete Cinqo MTX Blowthrough
treossi Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 when i get some amps.. hopefully ill be able to make those DD"s move a little more Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Neel Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 Damn it looks like a lot of guys showed up! Im pissed that I couldnt make it :mad: . Too Much Stuff to list .
splzx3 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 that was bad ass show i got some videos i will post here soon and it was worth the drive back lol ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
odsound Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 it was a cool show great turn out!!glad i got to meet new smd members!!!would like to see this happen again!! vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery
splzx3 Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 ya ur car is bad ass dude it is worth the 4 hour drive so when is the next show goin 2 be? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.