DylanH Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 i gotcha, i was just pointing out it would be even worse if it was him making the money. we are both just trying to give him perspective. Okay..heres my revised plan Wait till Christmas and see what I get..hopefully i have job by then but who knows..and If I dont have a Ported box by then ill buy one then go from there..I am starting to think about just adding 1 more type r 12 and finding an amp to do 1500..or will i not notice enough of a difference to even care about adding one http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Guest Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Okay..heres my revised planWait till Christmas and see what I get..hopefully i have job by then but who knows..and If I dont have a Ported box by then ill buy one then go from there..I am starting to think about just adding 1 more type r 12 and finding an amp to do 1500..or will i not notice enough of a difference to even care about adding one buy a ported box? cant you build one yoruself? or do you not have tools
notorious97200 Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Make a big ported box for your subs, you will love it. Ask around here how to maximize what you already have, and how to make the best box you can. Go big on the box, and tune low! You can sell your r's and start a new system with 1 or 2 better/louder subs. Buy online to have the best prices. Be a big guy, and don't ask $500 worth of gifts!! Xmas gift lists are for little children. Find a job, save money : it's the best way to be happy with your system. You buy it yourself, instal it yourself, and enjoy!!! Oh, and to the Oz guy : 14 year-old and you own a car And a DD 99 series? Damn,..., you're too fast in Australia ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
DylanH Posted November 26, 2009 Author Report Posted November 26, 2009 buy a ported box? cant you build one yoruself? or do you not have tools I might build one myself i am not sure because someone is building one in my shop class..his sucks majorly tho because he has no dimensions at all..but any way next semester i can build whatever I want but me and my friend want to be stupid and build riot shields..dont ask its kinda an inside joke..But if i cant build my own I will just buy one http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
ISO Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I might build one myself i am not sure because someone is building one in my shop class..his sucks majorly tho because he has no dimensions at all..but any way next semester i can build whatever I want but me and my friend want to be stupid and build riot shields..dont ask its kinda an inside joke..But if i cant build my own I will just buy one The manufactures tech support is one of the best places to go when trying to design a new box if you might not know what dimensions to use. You'll need to do minor reading about how boxes work to design one properly but its worth it. Read up on slot ported boxes and you'll have a winner. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Enellz Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Im sorry man but I think your asking for a little too much. Since Im guessing you don't have a job, your parents paid for the car, insurance every month, and Im guessing gas. You have to appreciate what you have. Im not trying to rain on your parade, but you should just be satisfied with that. My advice, get a job, and work your way at it. Just appreciate the fact your parents invested their money into getting you a car, and a roof over your head. It may take you a while, but you'll get it. Its better to become independent now, then later. My advice tell them invest it in college or something more meaningful... 2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER AKA The Batmobile Pioneer 6000UB Sundown SAZ-3000D 2 Audio Q HDC3's 40' of 1/0 Gauge 2 Big Rear Batteries A 38 HZ Box KICK ASS!
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 The manufactures tech support is one of the best places to go when trying to design a new box if you might not know what dimensions to use.You'll need to do minor reading about how boxes work to design one properly but its worth it. Read up on slot ported boxes and you'll have a winner. x2 i would put the money for the extra subs and amp into tools. get some basic tools and build yourself a ported box. i bet you will get a lot more out of your subs this way and even save some money. not to mention learn a bunch of new skills. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Im sorry man but I think your asking for a little too much. Since Im guessing you don't have a job, your parents paid for the car, insurance every month, and Im guessing gas. You have to appreciate what you have. Im not trying to rain on your parade, but you should just be satisfied with that. My advice, get a job, and work your way at it. Just appreciate the fact your parents invested their money into getting you a car, and a roof over your head. It may take you a while, but you'll get it. Its better to become independent now, then later. My advice tell them invest it in college or something more meaningful... good advice here. what you "want" and what's "best" for you are oftain very different. trust the older guys on here in what they are telling you. we all have the 20/20 hindsight. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
skittlesRgood Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 anyone look at this kids website?? "Our Mission: To provide free tips, tricks for picking and installing your sound system, and suggesting great quality music to push your sound systems to their maximum potential." i cant believe this kid is trying to give advice on installs. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Enellz Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 anyone look at this kids website??"Our Mission: To provide free tips, tricks for picking and installing your sound system, and suggesting great quality music to push your sound systems to their maximum potential." i cant believe this kid is trying to give advice on installs. Whats his plan for the site? 2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER AKA The Batmobile Pioneer 6000UB Sundown SAZ-3000D 2 Audio Q HDC3's 40' of 1/0 Gauge 2 Big Rear Batteries A 38 HZ Box KICK ASS!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.