What year are these?

they are from around 2000-01 and i wouldn't suggest running that new sub with the others

Edit: i actually think they are earlier than that even. more like 98-00

Edited by cstrokers

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Not sure about running that old of a model with that new of a model, I ran an 06 model with an 08 model no problems though. Not sure with this one though

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I would not recommend running them together by any means. The top pics if from the early 2000s and the bottom one I think was released in 07/08ish.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I would not recommend running them together by any means. The top pics if from the early 2000s and the bottom one I think was released in 07/08ish.

Even if they are both 4 ohm? Are the specs. different?

I'm trying to find the specs on the older ones,anyone know where i might find them?

The ones in the first pic are the 2nd series of L7 and were out in 2002,03.

The 2nd pic is the 2006,07 model.

I wouldn't run them off the same amp but at the same time I feel that those 2 models have more in common than any of them have with the 2008,09 model.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Even if they are both 4 ohm? Are the specs. different?

I'm trying to find the specs on the older ones,anyone know where i might find them?

You should be able to get the specs off the site under support.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 2 weeks later...