Sundown Audio

SAZ3500 RCA input wont work!

why is that my buddies knobs on my on the amplifier wont work neither does the rca inputs, i thought the bridge section inputs was only for using slave and master setups, so why does only the bridge-in works, thats the only way the knobs on the amplifier begings to work. why is that?

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

You should send Jacob an e mail.

But be patient, because he's off these days. Sundown is closed for a few days.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

why is that my buddies knobs on my on the amplifier wont work neither does the rca inputs, i thought the bridge section inputs was only for using slave and master setups, so why does only the bridge-in works, thats the only way the knobs on the amplifier begings to work. why is that?

What knob are you using? One shouldve came with the amp, if your talking about the gain knob.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

he wont be back till monday

and your amp isnt the 1st amp Ive seen do this when they built the amp more than likely they connected some wires to the wrong RCA input thats what jacob said last time I talked to him about the issue

aite thanks atleast dont feel lost in this experience by myself. ill contact him on monday

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41