need a new product to make. need some ideas

CLNFREAK

dead ass fucking speaker rings.. or spacers whatever u call them... FOR CHEAP out of metal... it could look cool too..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

how bout some rings that'll be put on the underside of the box face the subwoofers are in? Not everyone likes to use hurricane nuts or t-nuts or the like, and if you are working on the box and playin with it at the same time, you'll likely strip the holes for the screws, than you'll need a new face. A nifty trim ring that gets set into the underside of the face with threaded holes would be pretty slick

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

we can do wood too

we have a 5 axis router that can do some sick shit like this (its a stock photo to give you an idea)

rhino3-300x240.jpg

You could/can do something like that rhino head??? My dad is a rhino nut....how much would something like that run, and how big could you make it??? PM me with details please!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived