I was on my way home from my buddies mx race last night, and we were almost home and we seen a shredded tire, farther up the road there was a mustang and a flatbed truck, mustang was shattered completely it rear ended it and slid completely across the road, one ambulance was there along with some other people who were stopped because they couldn't get through couldn't get through. This kinda shook me up, because I seen a guy die on the scene. I've never seen anyone dead or die in my life, and I don't ever want to see it again, just gave me chills. One of the people involved in the accident took off in someone else's truck and the cops left, finally after an hour of waiting we got directions on how to bypass the area because wouldn't go through because of all the debris. My buddy snapped this pic after all the ambulances left and it was just the cops and firemen there.

mustanglaray2.jpg

I admit I have driven pretty stupid, but after seeing this I watch my speed this kinda gave me a reality check.

Drive safe, thats all I gotta say.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

About a month ago i saw 2 cars completelty destroyed and one of the drivers beeing taken off on a stretcher and the other died in the car. Both of the vehicles looked like scrap pieces of meddle and even one of the engines was ripped from the chasis. This really scared me into driving safe and i will never forget it.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Yea, i know how that feels....after u see someone die u realize how stupid things are and how easily u can die.... i watched a mustang come down a hill while i was at my friends house he flew down the hill sideways the whole way down and at the bottom he over counter steered and the car went off the road and into the feild. it started to roll and the driver was ejcted from the car....that shook me up and made me realize to drive safe. the driver died on impact and the passenger survived. the driver was 23 years old and was driving drunk.

Edited by 96saturnsl

Damn man............

Similar reason as to why I can't ride a bike except for off road, and even then i'm a bit of a pussy.

Family friend's son (he was about 24 at the time) died on my 10th birthday. hit a station wagone at 100 MPH plus no helmet. Flipped the station wagon. Fucked the lady backing it up a bit too. Thank god her child was in his car seat and okay...........anyways hit it hard enough her grandparents assumed it wassnow falling off the roof........Not a good thing

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Everytime i ride my bike i think about an accident that happened here a few years back, a guy was riding his bike, it was something like a harley style bike but not sure the exact bike, well a jacked up truck pulled out in front of him, his head hit the drive shaft on the truck and it decapitated him. Of course he was going like 80 in a 40 but when that truck pulled out in front of him he didnt have time to react and it cost him his life.

And Godsmack i am scared to death of my bike, cuz i know how fast it can mess me up. I have a few friends who act a fool on their bikes and i always tell him it will catch up with you one day. The fastest i been on my bike so far was 65 and it didnt seem like it took any time.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

My stepbrother laidone down wearing a helemt, soccer sandles, shorts and a slut smaker doing around 85 just befot a 90* corner........walked away with minor roadrash............this is a kid who i truely believe has 9 lives.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

thank god ive never been in an accident.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

lol i love being in wrecks... its kinda like a thrill ride that costs a lot of money <_< . 3 out of 3 times i havent been hurt and 3/3 the cars were totalled and none of these were my friends faults. imma big dude but i really dont think that has anything to do with the fact i never get hurt. ever since the first one though ive worn my seatbelt everytime i get in a car... especially with friends (its scary riding shotgun even with good drivers now)

btw i wasnt driving in any of these

Edited by bigg_will

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet