slugdub Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 The only difference I have with better guage of wire is barely any headlight dim... not sure exactly why, but I am not complainin.
Mendozauly Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 haha i work at Circuit shitty and it was like all the old farts knew more. One time i had a man come in with a romex power cable to his amp. That made me fuck-en cry i lol so hard. Black was ground white was power and copper was the remote wire,hahaha i wish i had taken a pix. Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502 MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel) DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box Sundown 4500 at .5 Sundown 100.4 XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear. 1 17" Eiger Vision T.V 2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row. Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's) DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up. big 3 Sitting on 24" If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud! So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mosin Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 Seems that caps are the funky pups of the electrical world =P Caps aren't all that bad... From ISO's sig; A cap is only good if you have 0 voltage loss and want to clean up the power at the peaks of the ripple Derp.
Rose-Villian Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 Some people Are Morons.... I remember when i went into the local Audio shop and asked for 4 300a Fuses he said " Why in the hell do you need a 300a Fuse, he said a 300a Fuse will run your Whole entire system" I was all NO that Will run A Single Amp, And i need 3 more for the Other 3 amps... Then comes out and Ask's if i got my Sundown 3000D's at the local Flea market... And Tried to tell me That there is NO way In HELL those amps would do 3,000w He said a 3,000 w Amp would be The size of all 4 amps put together, I just laughed and Said sell me the damn 300a Fuses! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Mosin Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 At a shop here where they sell/favor JL, Memphis, and JVC Arsenal they had a 12" Rockford T1 cut in half apparently showing the weak points of the woofer. I asked the dealer what the weak points were, he told me look how flimsy the cone is, 'weaker' voice coils. Though he could never go into detail about why it had a weaker coil. lol I don't know RF Power subs so I didn't really comment much. Wish I did so I could school him a lil. They compared it to a Memphis M-Class woofer and JL W3 lol I don't know if this even belongs in this post, just thought I'd share. lol Derp.
kleanNOMA Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 Damn same isth here i had some kid tell me my 1/0gauge was too heavy for my transmission! WTF!!!! I wanted to put him in my port yellow optima kicker 0gauge Alpine CDA-105 4 infinity 6 1/2s - 2 infinity 6x9s Audio Control Epicenter 1 Hifonics XX Hurcules 8K hid 2 RF HX2 18s D4 sealed at 8cubes 4 now in a grand cherokee box build comin soon
KalebK Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 but dont you know?... a cap can add 10db. and the smaller the wire the better. the elcticity get there faster that way i think its 10 to 20db if u run 18ga power..lol 4 Fi 18" BL's 4 addictive audio 200.1 Pioneer AVIC D3 kinetic 2400 batteries
BeatBox Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 Damn same isth here i had some kid tell me my 1/0gauge was too heavy for my transmission! WTF!!!! I wanted to put him in my port
t-money Posted December 9, 2009 Author Report Posted December 9, 2009 and ofcouse u get the punk kids with no money who has a friend that blew the window out of his car/ suv/ truck with one kicker something or some jank ass stuff. i love punkin them. im like really wow i thought mine was loud. give em a demo. then they r like thats the loudest iv ever herd and im like wow my windows are still there. hmmmmm. 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
93TurboDsm Posted December 9, 2009 Report Posted December 9, 2009 yeah theres a kid in my school thats still in his kicker comp stage (nothing against kicker) and also thinks its the loudest steup ever and his friend just got an fi 18 bl and i went to go look at his friends setup ( got it off craigslist) he only had it on a crunch p500.1 or something and everyone was so amazed lol but the kid with the comps asked me if ive ever heard of fi but he said it was call fji because thats what he thinks the dustcap says lol so we argued forever about that but he said it could handle up to 3500 rms and they are 1200 dollar subs i wanted to smack him lol just thought ide give you guys a story of a dumb ass who thinks he knows his shit (1) RE MT 18" (2) Orions D5000s (1) Fiamm 500 flx 12 agm batt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.