Second Skin Audio

Recone That speaker- 6" - 18" Home, Car, and Pro

Forevrbumpn

^^ haha... I just had to post that, I think the 6" coil is for B&C I think , well, 21", neo motor. Just a pa style short throw woofer/PA sub

ID 5.995"

Former 2.680"

Winding width 0.950"

about $30 if you want a cool desk top convo piece :-D

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...CFSReagod9mcUmQ

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i like this :D any chance of a 12" mtx 7500? a friend had blown my old one and might see if its layin around still collecting dust haa

How about recones for the Cerwin-Vega Vega Series 12"s? single 4 ohm versions, with the red double roll surround and the kevlar impregnated cones??

If so, I would love to get one and try it out- then possibly move up to 12 more. LOL. Thanks :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

zfrerichs, I have a lot of 4" coil parts

here, at home

DSCN1918-1.jpg

How about recones for the Cerwin-Vega Vega Series 12"s? single 4 ohm versions, with the red double roll surround and the kevlar impregnated cones??

If so, I would love to get one and try it out- then possibly move up to 12 more. LOL. Thanks

yes the V124 recone kit is available, PM me in the morning, I will get you a price Tuesday

i like this any chance of a 12" mtx 7500? a friend had blown my old one and might see if its layin around still collecting dust haa

Thunder 8000, among a few Blue thunders and Thunder 2000s

I just noticed on my MTX list there is a RFL10??!!! Thats odd, only thought there was a 15" RFL

No squares, no w7s, or V2 w6s, but there is v2 w3s

A LOT of pro audio, Rockford 1 Mmats Pro 10

A lot of Cerwin Vega, a lot of EV ( I know there are a bunch of old schoolers out there with some blown EVs in there closet)

9 pages of Eminence

about 10 models of Audiobahn, the better years early 2000s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived