Guest dropthabeat.com Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 the braided looking lead popped out of the spider because i screwed up the first time and wired it wrong (first quad coil) then i wired it right then it broke on me anyways from overheating. it's not really a hard fix and i really like this sub. if anyone can give me any info on this i would be grateful!!!!!!!!!!! please help a new guy. Quote
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 please someone help. send help now. Quote
Slinky Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 call eclipse and see how much they would do it for Quote DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Forevrbumpn Posted May 15, 2007 Report Posted May 15, 2007 you beat me to it Dave.... TC makes the Eclipse Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Guest dropthabeat.com Posted May 15, 2007 Report Posted May 15, 2007 you beat me to it Dave.... TC makes the Eclipse thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.