Second Skin Audio

Box design for CobraStatus - Tline IN THE TRUNK

It's a 1/4 Wave flared vent T-Line. I've had a little bit of practice with this type of enclosure with great results. There is a loading chamber, compression chamber, expansion chamber, and acceleration chamber. The specs are left with CobraStatus since he paid for the design, but all chambers are tunned at 39hz

What do all those chambers do?

And to me it looks like this will be tuned really high as a tline, since an expanding line needs to be longer to get the same frequency it would of a straight line.

Unless it acts more like a ported box

but my first attempt at a tline was really fudged but it ended up being a great box with a pretty flat response

the problem is that what your doing isnt exactly the correct way to do it...what your thieory is trying to do is make a tapered horn/folded horn. when for that to be true the whole port would gradually get bigger as it came to the exit of the port...

while your design will work, its not exactly the way that its meant to be done and i can understand why considering its greatly harder to taper it all the way through then to have sections like you do that are the same width for a moment before getting larger.

I like doing my tlines like this, but in actualaity its a horn

Azn got it right. A trick I tell few people, well, 2 people tonite that I keep remembering and forgetting, as azn said, it doesnt have to be a 1:1 ratio, but what works best, is when you find Vas, and that Vas equals the area in the tline, well, as far as 12" subs go, you have an absolute perfect tline/horn

I honestly think this looks good, but may be more based on a higher tuning, than a daily tuning

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I like doing my tlines like this, but in actualaity its a horn

Azn got it right. A trick I tell few people, well, 2 people tonite that I keep remembering and forgetting, as azn said, it doesnt have to be a 1:1 ratio, but what works best, is when you find Vas, and that Vas equals the area in the tline, well, as far as 12" subs go, you have an absolute perfect tline/horn

I honestly think this looks good, but may be more based on a higher tuning, than a daily tuning

can you explain a little more,

Vas is volume isnt it? not area

what kinda of car???? if its a cobra what year??? if its a 99-04 can u make me a design for my mach and a diamond tdx lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

its a 1993 mazda mx6

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski