Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

yep. glad to see you made it home lol.

lmao I was looking at the 85 sign and next to it was a right arrow which was for 316 so I was like wtfff haha. I turned around at the next light and made it home.

Got the pictures of my scores?

My face is fucking SUNBURNED!

lmao I was looking at the 85 sign and next to it was a right arrow which was for 316 so I was like wtfff haha. I turned around at the next light and made it home.

Got the pictures of my scores?

My face is fucking SUNBURNED!

YGPM .

yeah i'm feeling a lil burned on the side of my face. more from the drive home i think though.

• 3 weeks later...

So i took a 5 hour drive yesterday, didn't leave the stereo up the whole time, just enough for a good full sound.

When i got close to my destination i announced my arrival by turning it up.

Got there (family's house) and did a quick demo and realized my back glass has come loose along the bottom :shok:

Pictures coming when the sun comes up.

i just went through and read the highlights of the thread. very nice job. i wish i had a full size truck to put 18's in like that. i don't even think i could fit 15's with the way my cover sits under the bed rail .5inch. just 12's.. going to add another T1 and find a good amp maybe a sundown 2000.1 and have 3 12's ported below 35hz.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

• 2 weeks later...

Archived