This is what you can do with a N/A grocery getter... :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I don't care how fast it is, my weed eater still sounds more bad ass than that thing does.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

This is what you can do with a N/A grocery getter... :)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

someone needs some SS^^^^

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

whats is N/A?

It means no forced induction of any kind, like superchargers or turbos.

I don't care how fast it is, my weed eater still sounds more bad ass than that thing does.

I agree with this 100000%

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

LOL... His choice of running little or no exhaust is his bad, as well as rattling metal panels inside the car. I have the same engine in my car, but with the right exhaust they sound really good, even for a 4 cylinder.

N/A = Naturally Aspirated.

Here's what my car sounds like.

Fact of the matter is if I had the money to rock a bad ass V8 gas guzzler I probably would, but I'm young and I'm working my ass off for what I've got. I've done everything you see done to the car below in my signature besides tinting the back 3 windows with my own hands. I am proud of what I've got, I went from a bone stock Si to a very respectable ride.

Edited by JDirty96

LOL... His choice of running little or no exhaust is his bad, as well as rattling metal panels inside the car. I have the same engine in my car, but with the right exhaust they sound really good, even for a 4 cylinder.

Fact of the matter is if I had the money to rock a bad ass V8 gas guzzler I probably would, but I'm young and I'm working my ass off for what I've got. I've done everything you see done to the car below in my signature besides tinting the back 3 windows with my own hands. I am proud of what I've got, I went from a bone stock Si to a very respectable ride.

Lol V8's FTW

I've always like the SI's though and yours is very clean, props.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I I remember right he has a Hondata K Pro tuning, full exhaust, header, cold air, Skunk2 head package, Knology plug wires, etc...

My buddy says he does roughly 300whp.

Personally I love the sound of the Civic. But thats just me. :)

Derp.

Your Si actually is very nice and my buddy has an 08 white Si that's turboed with just about every other engine mod imaginable. It's prolli the only Civic I've ever driven that I wouldn't mind driving every day.

I I remember right he has a Hondata K Pro tuning, full exhaust, header, cold air, Skunk2 head package, Knology plug wires, etc...

My buddy says he does roughly 300whp.

Personally I love the sound of the Civic. But thats just me. :)

What engine has he claimed to do 300whp with just those mods??

Btw don't have a vid of my M6 but this is what one sounds like w/ same exhaust I have(i also have the Dinan stg 1 chip) -

Edited by Marlo Stanfield

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace