WTF! Thats A First

thehoe92

this is funny all the people that I was reading about when I got tint thewes you were one of the reasons I went so dark too :lol:

but yeah thats why I'm confused on this whole situation but it looks like I have enough defense?

It is worth the money my friend.

IMG_0489.jpg

teamsundown-1.jpg

26708. (a) (1) ( )1 A person shall not drive any motor vehicle with any object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed, or applied upon the windshield or side or rear windows.

(2) ( )1 A person shall not drive any motor vehicle with any object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed, or applied in or upon the vehicle ( )2 that obstructs or reduces the driver’s clear view through the windshield or side windows. How do they determine what obstructs my view, isn't that more opinion of the driver?

(6) Rear window wiper motor. Lmao thats all I have on the back right now is just the motor and the holder

(10) Sun screening devices meeting the requirements of Section 26708.2 installed on the side windows on either side of the vehicle's front seat, if the driver or a passenger in the front seat has in his or her possession a letter or other document signed by a licensed physician and surgeon certifying that the person must be shaded from the sun due to a medical condition, or has in his or her possession a letter or other document signed by a licensed optometrist certifying that the person must be shaded from the sun due to a visual condition. The devices authorized by this paragraph shall not be used during darkness.

the tint is my sun screening device it helps A TON

(1) The bottom edge of the material is at least 29 inches above the undepressed driver's seat when measured from a point 5 inches in front of the bottom of the backrest with the driver's seat in its rearmost and lowermost position with the vehicle on a level surface. How would a cop be able to tell that at 3 in the morning?

(4) The material does not reflect sunlight or headlight glare into the eyes of occupants of oncoming or following vehicles to any greater extent than the windshield without the material. It does not reflect sun it is just white so maybe its a little brighter than a different color

(3) The material is designed and manufactured to enhance the ability of the existing window glass to block the sun's harmful ultraviolet A rays. Yes it is! :D

(5) If the material described in this subdivision tears or bubbles, or is otherwise worn to prohibit clear vision, it shall be removed or replaced. Lifetime warranty bitch!

and anything I say in this thread is meant in the most non smart ass way possible I am just asking questions because obviously this is the first time something like this has happened to me

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

There are a bunch of pick and pulls in sac/ around that area, right? I say you have till march to find a couple stock tahoe windows. I know you're probably pretty much pro at taking off the door panels by now, grab a set of tahoe windows that don't have tint from a wrecked tahoe, and swap them out. You'll have a spare set of clear front windows and a set of tinted ones. You may have to drill out some rivets/ replace them with bolts.... But it will take you probably 20 minutes to have a tint free car and 20 minutes to have a tinted car. Pulling off tint is such a bitch. It'll cost you $50+ to get the window retinted, unless you do it yourself... It's worth it if you can get the windows at a good deal. You got a while to figure out what you want to do though.

such a good idea I might just do that lol its the same concept as stock wheels.

I can remove my own tint and the guy I go through to tint stuff hooks it up fat he was the main person to convince me to get murdered out ;)

if it come from the factory it is legal and to fight it in court you would have to have the rpo code from your glove box or whatever to prove it. on most windows there are little arrows that are on the sides of the window that is the measurement markers(for anti glare tint) not im a gangster and ill do what i want to tint. but the reason i had any idea is back in 94 i had a 81 regal 5% all around and 5% half way down the front. i got the car in nevada, legal there. tried to fight it but no go. best chance for casey is to takke the loss peal it off get it signed-off before court and let the da know you were unaware and already removed it........and any law can be inforced if your vehical is in public view. shit non ops dont even count, a project car in your yard in sac county has to be registered, nothing can be parked on road that is not legal in every aspect of the law. if an officer wants to write a ticket he can.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

if it come from the factory it is legal and to fight it in court you would have to have the rpo code from your glove box or whatever to prove it. on most windows there are little arrows that are on the sides of the window that is the measurement markers(for anti glare tint) not im a gangster and ill do what i want to tint. but the reason i had any idea is back in 94 i had a 81 regal 5% all around and 5% half way down the front. i got the car in nevada, legal there. tried to fight it but no go. best chance for casey is to takke the loss peal it off get it signed-off before court and let the da know you were unaware and already removed it........and any law can be inforced if your vehical is in public view. shit non ops dont even count, a project car in your yard in sac county has to be registered, nothing can be parked on road that is not legal in every aspect of the law. if an officer wants to write a ticket he can.

I'll see how it plays out, I would like to try and defend myself in court but if worse comes to worse I will just agree with the judge to take my tint off and that will be the end of it.

I'm not trying to disrespect you in any way by saying stuff back jack I hope you know

and thanks for the help :)

/// end thread!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

such a good idea I might just do that lol its the same concept as stock wheels.

I can remove my own tint and the guy I go through to tint stuff hooks it up fat he was the main person to convince me to get murdered out ;)

does he do custom 2 layer?

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

does he do custom 2 layer?

thats his specialty he kept asking what my favorite sport/hobby was because he would do it no charge but I just wanted clean black tint

if you want his number I can PM you he comes out to your house, installs it, pretty cool guy to BS with, and its lifetime warranty, AND great price!

thats his specialty he kept asking what my favorite sport/hobby was because he would do it no charge but I just wanted clean black tint

if you want his number I can PM you he comes out to your house, installs it, pretty cool guy to BS with, and its lifetime warranty, AND great price!

please i just need the back window in my 350z done, 35-50% with the "Z" symbol done in silver.

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived