curse Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 The new one may not be as professional as they should make it in my opinion, but it is a much needed upgrade from the prior site in my opinion. Quote
LoudBlazer Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 It is a nice change. I see they used alot of the midwestspl pics lol Quote 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Nic Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 nice... cant wait to put my order in soon Quote Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
newls1 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 (edited) im still getting the old site..... **EDIT** none of the site links work, so he must be working on it now Edited December 4, 2009 by newls1 Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Decaf Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 (edited) im still getting the old site.....worked for me this morning since 730 **EDIT** none of the site links work, so he must be working on it now Edited December 4, 2009 by Decaf Quote
newls1 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 HMMMM, I have nothing like it....strange! YES I'VE CLEARED CACHE Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 (edited) got it now! He needs to put BETTER and MORE DETAILED PICS up of his products........ Edited December 4, 2009 by newls1 Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Hellbound Train Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 I got the new site no problem. Quote
mlstrass Posted December 8, 2009 Report Posted December 8, 2009 It is a nice change. I see they used alot of the midwestspl pics lol my lazy ass still needs to send pics, so I too can be on the home page Site is just like the products, built to peform, not look flashy... Quote
Ipod Posted December 8, 2009 Report Posted December 8, 2009 got it now!He needs to put BETTER and MORE DETAILED PICS up of his products........ x2. he should make it so when you click on the picture it expand to a bigger view of the image.. Quote Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.