Sonic Electronix

DC level 4xl 15" powered by AQ2200D, good combo?

as the title states. ive been thinking of ideas for next year(after holidays) and was thinking more and more about it. right now i have a lvl4 15" powered by a SAE1000D. just looking for opinions on this combo. i know the DC site says the lvl 4xls are 1500RMS but seen alot of people put a bit more to them(clean signal for sure).i know box design and that will make a dif but it will be in a bit bigger box then i have now. prob go with a lil under 4cubes and not sure tuning yet, to early to think about all the details lol

also im down with DC so no trying to change minds on that please lol just looking for opinions on the said gear. thanks

Edited by cracker

Seems like a great combo to me.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Seems like a great combo to me.

yeah thats what i was thinking but thought id ask incase i missed something lol.now ill be on the hunt for used maybe lol keep the SMD FS section build alive haha

That sounds just fine to me, should see a pretty gain by making a switch also... As long as it's clean power then the 4xl will laugh at that power daily.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

my dreadnaut is 1500 rms and it takes my 2200 no problem so your dc sub is rated the same it shouldnt be a problem

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

well sounds like the cracker man has a somewhat new build being planned for next year. anybody know how them amps are on electrical by chance? i plan to do the big 3 with bigger wire, changing out the batt up front, adding a second somewhere in the rear lol and might look into seeing if i can find a alt from a SC bonne or whatnot since they are like 130-140 amps. im going after a usable trunk still and able to get the spare out.... i likes the challenge :D

Edited by cracker

Where can you buy the DC subs? I am looking to expanded in the spring also just want to shop around for some 15's i want more spl but i think im going to make the move out of the trunk into the backseat...anyway ya DC subs where can i find them?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

woot i forsee an upgrade in your ride mang. steppin it up :good::D haha

You talking to me or cracker? Where can i find DC subs?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)