Sonic Electronix

im having a noob day

my question is can i wire 2 units together and use them at the same time, i have a double din and a flip out. i want to use the flipout and have the double din act as a second screen. is this ok to do? what im seeing is the screens wont work because ill be plugging the video in on one to video in on the other but figured id ask :unknw:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i dont think you can use 2 different head units like this but i have seen some one that did something like this... i think what he did was take the flip screen out of the unit and mounted it in the dash. the HU was rite under the screen and just needed all the wires hooked up to it and it worked fine.

noob :rolleyes: lol

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well you can always try? You are trying to use the double din as a second screen for the flip out and you mean video out from the flip out into the video in on the dub din? I could see it maybe working but you could always just buy a screen to place in there

Wouldnt they be hooked up just like using a in-dash and a flip down? Is so, then what he is trying to do would work.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

ya i have been trying to find some screens but no luck. so i thought about using the double din.. i was worried it would short something, i figured id ask before taking the chance lol.

skittles im not trying to be that ghetto lol

/Rant

Wouldnt they be hooked up just like using a in-dash and a flip down? Is so, then what he is trying to do would work.

ya thats pretty much what in trying to do. im building a center console and dont feel like rigging somethin in the place where the head unit goes so i figured id put the double din there and use it as a 2nd screen until i find a real screen.

/Rant

if you are going output >>> input then I think it would be fine but you said in >>> in so I think you would end up frying some shit lol but that is just what I think and I may be so bannably wrong haha

if you are going output >>> input then I think it would be fine but you said in >>> in so I think you would end up frying some shit lol but that is just what I think and I may be so bannably wrong haha

oops i fail. i just looked and my double din has vid in and out. the flip out only has vid in...

/Rant

say you put in a dvd into the flip out. how do you get that signal to the double din? there is no video out on the flip out is there? you would need to take out the screen, get to the wires for the screen, make them into RCAs then plug those into the video/audio input on the double din. but i think itll just be a hassle. you wont be able to control the flip out hu with the screen on the double din. just move the flip out screen like i said so they still talk to eachother. then you can sell the double din and make some money.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.