Sonic Electronix

What makes sundown amps better than Hifonics? jw... Hifonics works great for me and they seem pretty good. But i would like to know why Sundowns are better

On top of what James said Sundown uses better quality components inside their amps. Also you are talking Chineese made amps(Hifonics) vs. Korean made Xenon amps(Sundown), and if you know anything about where amps are made you know the Korean made amps are some of the best most reliable amps in the world today.

Also James mentioned the waranty and I'll elaborate on it a bit. With the saz line of amps if anything goes wrong with it at all and it's still under waranty you only pay $50 to get a brand new amp. You are not paying to get it fixed, you are sent a brand new unit. Also the customer service is the model for the rest to follow out there in the market. Hifonics has decent customer serivce but they are not on the same level as Sundown's loyality to their customers.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I have a Lightning strike audio s4.1000.1 on a fi Q12" and i've been pretty happy with the sub amp combination... they used to have it on sonic electronixs for like $200 but i don't see it at the moment, but it might be an amp to look into

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

the elemental designs nine.1 are nice to wish i woulda got one of those instead of a hifonics and there only 195 for 1200 rms at 1 ohm. pretty hard to beat.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol