Sonic Electronix

haters r good imma make a thread as soon as i shut somebody down... or even if i get shut down imma talk like i shut em down cuz u guys wont know. lol....but my point is there is always going to be someone louder then you...unless your Steve Meade no one is louder then Steve Meade!

btw jaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyybeeeeeeeeee

that wasn't towards you

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

haters r good imma make a thread as soon as i shut somebody down... or even if i get shut down imma talk like i shut em down cuz u guys wont know. lol....but my point is there is always going to be someone louder then you...unless your Steve Meade no one is louder then Steve Meade!

that wasn't towards you

If your done I'm sure Steve would like his balls back now, lol. I know it was a joke ;)

On another note I'm sure if this happend to Steve where some punk came up and said I bet my beat is louder than yours we'd hear about it. Shit we'd more than hear about it, I'm sure there would be a video of dude getting btl bitch slapped. It would be pretty cool and no one would say I'm sick of this shit. So there is some difference between this dude and if it were Steve, but never the less you or anyone else does not have the right to tell him his story is not post worthy. It's honestly not crap, but quite funny really.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

If your done I'm sure Steve would like his balls back now, lol. I know it was a joke ;)

On another note I'm sure if this happend to Steve where some punk came up and said I bet my beat is louder than yours we'd hear about it. Shit we'd more than hear about it, I'm sure there would be a video of dude getting btl bitch slapped. It would be pretty cool and no one would say I'm sick of this shit. So there is some difference between this dude and if it were Steve, but never the less you or anyone else does not have the right to tell him his story is not post worthy. It's honestly not crap, but quite funny really.

Thank you and yeah ill agree like i said everyone has someone louder then them but i just have found to be shutting people down where i live . but if i could i woulda taped it to be honest but my phone = shit quality so

that wasn't towards you

im not sick of these threads it is funny to see once and a while but i am truly sick of this

yes steve is loud and yes steve does amazing work, but some people need to back off his _ _ _ _ just a little

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yeah and i wasnt trying to be like damn my shits the best you know ? but its like the other guy said i just turned 18 last night like damn and im still in highschool with the loudest system im gona be cocky about it i mean im cocky for alot more things but its life lol

just to clear it up, it was 1000watts against your 2000watt correct?

mhuck123 seems to think it was 500 against 2000watts...anyways, everybody who owns a system has blasted there music to show off at least once in their life and if somebody who heard it called them out saying theirs is louder you would take that chance to prove them wrong because YOU KNOW that you are easily gonna be louder and making somebody feel stupid gives us personal joy, that's the way mankind is.

Don't act like your shit don't stink....

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

just to clear it up, it was 1000watts against your 2000watt correct?

mhuck123 seems to think it was 500 against 2000watts...anyways, everybody who owns a system has blasted there music to show off at least once in their life and if somebody who heard it called them out saying theirs is louder you would take that chance to prove them wrong because YOU KNOW that you are easily gonna be louder and making somebody feel stupid gives us personal joy, that's the way mankind is.

Don't act like your shit don't stink....

Haha thats exactly how it is lol Its life

LOL IM KIDDING u cant get the sarcasm out of typing lol/.... but

STEVE MEADE IS GOD!!!!

im not sick of these threads it is funny to see once and a while but i am truly sick of this

yes steve is loud and yes steve does amazing work, but some people need to back off his _ _ _ _ just a little

steves nuts where?

im kidding... bro.... steve beaing my neighbor changes things up and we run in to each other few time a week i dont fallow him until he pulls over tho

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Lol nice its better to port that way so your trunk dosnt rattle as much right ?

that is correct sir

with my windows up you can bearlly hear it, sure the 300 sq ft of sound deadener helps :spiteful: open the door on the other hand (or window) :aggressive: . I mean I have no steve type system but its surly not stock fo sur.

Archived