Sonic Electronix

I looked up the kicker kong and couldnt find anything on it :( maybe i fail at searching, can you provide a link please? i actually am interested in that amp :P

king-kong.jpg

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

Nice kill story.

I'm in high school also and I understand what your saying. Every kid that's in high school thinks their system is the loudest around. lol. It's the best form of competition other than sports that we have. haha.

The Current Rides:

2003 GS300: Eclipse AVN-5435, Diamond Audio components, JL 300/4, Old school punch 60, Kicker comp VR10. Nothing rediclous

2003 Ford Expedition - Eclipse AVN-5510, JL 13W7 and 1000/1. Soon to be bigger :)

oh ya teejaybee, since your so big..go out and get yourself a 5000 watt kicker amp like my buddy has for his 2 kicker 15 L7s. And i cudnt agree more with you marlo.
actually they do have a 5k kicker amp and its called the kong so look that up there kranny.

You're officially an idiot... I'd gladly send you one of my DD 9515s or AB 400.1s if you can provide a link to this so called "Kong".

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Well to be honest like i said i posted it to have some laughs i know my system isnt the loudest on here i dont care to be honest. Where im from i do have the loudest system in my town and surrounding towns its just that where im from and if someone has somthing louder good for them then. But if it bugs people this much i posted somthing that im happy my football team is wrecking all hell and its my senior year and all my bestfriends are starters on the football team. or maybe i turned 18 last night yeah its another year and big whoop dont act like you weren't happy to be 18 its life

u said where ur from u have the loudest system im not that far from u and ur not louder than me hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha j/k bro theres always people that are gonna talk shit, but ii am louder haha

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

weak story.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

u said where ur from u have the loudest system im not that far from u and ur not louder than me hahahahahahahahaahhahahaha j/k bro theres always people that are gonna talk shit, but ii am louder haha

Like ive been saying no one has shown me up im not saying my shit is the best i acutaly wana get an 18" BTL but idk if i can get it before i leave for basic and then still have enough watts to it b,c that will need more then 2k i would think

why would a BTL need more then 2k? its rms is 2k, its fine at its rms, no one NEEDS to run over the RMS of the sub...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived