Sonic Electronix

Wow your cool. im glad to see that your one of the kids that stop at the damn light and play the shit outta their system..when it sounds like shit. Going thru neighborhoods at 2am slammin. You are the reason we have all these laws we have to deal with.

But i forgot thats the cool thing.

x2, im never the guy that just sits at stoplights wanging away. thats a dick move. i always turn it down until traffic starts moving again. my neighbor is exactly like how tristan explained.

and yeah its real easy to take out a pop lock thats inside my back hatch right? ohh yeah i remember lmfao

Point is Man if someone wants your shit bad enough they will take it. Im not trying to be a dick bout it but ive seen guys take peoples whole damn car cuz they couldn't the system out then dump the vehicle after they gut it. Im an armed security officer so i have seen some shit. All i can say bruh is be careful bout who you let in and or around your vehicle. Fingers can get sticky quick man.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

x2, im never the guy that just sits at stoplights wanging away. thats a dick move. i always turn it down until traffic starts moving again. my neighbor is exactly like how tristan explained.

Really? I do it everyday......

Of course I do it with my winders up with only HU powered mid/highs and no bass.... :(:sorry:

i%20suck%203.png

Derp.

well i cant think of a time someone will try to ? like my car sits in my garage and if it dosnt we have heat sensor lights all around my house and i park my car right infront of one that shines next to my bed room so i get what your all sayin but im not worried bout it and i have insurance to cover this all

Point is Man if someone wants your shit bad enough they will take it. Im not trying to be a dick bout it but ive seen guys take peoples whole damn car cuz they couldn't the system out then dump the vehicle after they gut it. Im an armed security officer so i have seen some shit. All i can say bruh is be careful bout who you let in and or around your vehicle. Fingers can get sticky quick man.

True, go ask Steve about his Civic. They stole it and gutted the whole car out. If people want what you have, they will get it. If they cannot get it, they will try to jack the whole car, and if they don't wanna do all that, they will just break whatever you have. I have had my stuff stolen before, it's not a good feeling. Don't think nobody will ever steal your shit, because when the right person see's it, and wants it, it might get stolen. I didn't think I had any enemies and since I lived in the middle of no where I wouldn't get jacked, but I did. Shit happens dude.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well i cant think of a time someone will try to ? like my car sits in my garage and if it dosnt we have heat sensor lights all around my house and i park my car right infront of one that shines next to my bed room so i get what your all sayin but im not worried bout it and i have insurance to cover this all

At at work? The point is, you could weld all your locks up and use a door popper kit to open the doors and put bulletproof glass in, and if they want it bad enough they can have it in under 5 minutes. No matter the level of security.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

I love how you act like you know me ? lmfao If you knew some shit you'd have some respect for real i don't play the shit out of my system at red lights i play it the same way all the time and where i live there are few neighborhoods you can just drive through but mine but im Glad to see you can spell Through for us lmfao fail ?

Seen as your the spelling bee champ.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thru

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Archived