You Know You're a Alcoholic When

yeah me too man i love the partys but i hate cleaning after in the morning the smell of alcohol and beer cans everywhere maaaaan..

reminds me. last new years took us 4½ days to clean up im talking about it looked like people rubbed their feet in beer and honey and as they were walking they were layin chips on the floor...cleaning was a pain

Damn 4 ½ days!! We've never had that big of a party haha. I think the best party we ever had was 4th of july 2 years ago, only had like 30 or so people there, wasn't that big, but was definitely the best party we had. We haven't had big parties in a long time for some reason..haha. But today is my buddies bday so we're having a huge ass club party tonight for him, hopefully it'll be a good turn out :) if it is I'll try to get some pics during and after and post the pics up here for ya.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

We just dump em in the Chattahoochee ;) if that happens

yeeeeeaa :unknw:

we dump all the passed out bitches in the throwherinmyroomforlater

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Damn 4 ½ days!! We've never had that big of a party haha. I think the best party we ever had was 4th of july 2 years ago, only had like 30 or so people there, wasn't that big, but was definitely the best party we had. We haven't had big parties in a long time for some reason..haha. But today is my buddies bday so we're having a huge ass club party tonight for him, hopefully it'll be a good turn out :) if it is I'll try to get some pics during and after and post the pics up here for ya.

for sure do it spam this thread with pix ppl its a party thread...

but clubs are cool house partys r always better no rules

yeah bro there was nothing to clean the wood floors with soo we had to fight beer with vodka on the floor.. the house smelled like nasty ass beer liquer and chips for a month after that.. its just that smell that you cant get out of the house matter fact i got some pix off this girl myspace that was the new years party

btw thats not me lol

shit she deleted them only had this one.. haha

l_80ec0c1fa65d1e26223c94c201c477f9.jpg

boy i cant wait to see what marlo has to say(pulls out reading glasses)

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Oh no we're not going to a club for it, we're having it at a house. We're just gonna be having a fuck load of strobe lights going on and club/dance music playing. Haha idk why he wants his party to be like that, but it will be! Hopefully we'll have some beer pong too, I love beer pong :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

looks like a good fucking time haha :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Shit, my 2 options for tonight are my buddy from work (60 mile drive to joliet il, yes like joliet jake from the blues brothers) or dekalb/NIU for a rugby party. Dekalb is less kegs and a shorter drive to get to, and im low on cash, so idk where ill end up.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Oh no we're not going to a club for it, we're having it at a house. We're just gonna be having a fuck load of strobe lights going on and club/dance music playing. Haha idk why he wants his party to be like that, but it will be! Hopefully we'll have some beer pong too, I love beer pong :P

shiit already beat u to it i got 4 43" blacklights and 2 strobe lights. my boy doms house we turned it in to a club check this pic i forwarded to people and few asked how much to get in lmao...it was also crackin as faawk

looks like a good fucking time haha :D

hell ya we doing it tonight too just got the call... but shit nick tell JPto fly u out here...bro u can stay at my house yoru always welcome will party it up all night every night.

Shit, my 2 options for tonight are my buddy from work (60 mile drive to joliet il, yes like joliet jake from the blues brothers) or dekalb/NIU for a rugby party. Dekalb is less kegs and a shorter drive to get to, and im low on cash, so idk where ill end up.

shit sounds fun.. do itt

BUILDLOG

our club haha

club.png

there is one of those black lights in every corner

BUILDLOG

haha hella cool, ill have to come kick it sometime...i love beer pong

lol come out maain its nothin...

also yes that is a stripper pole u see lol

BUILDLOG

Archived