protocaster69

Power Acoustik MOFO

18 posts in this topic

Has anybody had any experience w these subs?

I just got 2 15s last night in a deal with a bunch of other stuff... Just curious if theyre any good at all...

I had an power acoustic amp about 3 years ago, it was very overrated, and wasn't stable at 2 ohms bridged, but i put some 120mm pc fans on it and it played all day long,

what i'm saying is, expect them to get the job done, just not near as good as other brands.

I know PA isn't great...

I know these people around here will take some cheap junk like this and beat it to death...

Just curious of what they're capable of

i ran 2 of the splw witch are basicly the same thing and they sounded pretty good off of an old earthquake d2 the shereader one i think they sounded pretty good for what they are just need a good amp and it will make them sound alot better

i had two ten inch mofos shit pounded for my first system but the amps suck i had the 5500 bamf

i bought his and they hit lol

i had sold my buddy one couple months back and it sounded good on his "1000 watt amp" but got sick of it so we added my powerbass xa 3000d at 4 ohms giving her around 1300 rms and this sub gets loud like this sub has been used for a solid 5 years and is still stiff as hell and gets stupid loud being a mofo and all

I had 2-12s in a box that was gonan hold 4-12s so it was oversized and had 2000 watts on them. Got loud and low, low due to the big box but I loved em. good subs

They're pretty beefy looking... I know looks aren't everything but I like the way they look... haha

I'm thinkin' about getting a Powerbass ASA1000.1 to put on it...