Turbo-24 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 has anyone used these? i cant seem to find a whole lot about them but i've heard good things about hertz in general. also a place where i can find a few sets?
newls1 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 im sure accordman or ray know all about these! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Turbo-24 Posted December 6, 2009 Author Report Posted December 6, 2009 well hopefully someone will chime in
jbondox Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 here is the technical on it http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/Doc/Hertz_HiEnergy_HCX165.pdf I am not a huge coax fan, but these are very nice. I think the only thing they are missing is an external crossover or the ability to use one. I don't remember but I believe you can bypass it looking at the speaker connector though it wasn't made to do it, and then just get a set of passive crossovers and like the 2w10 from them... but they sound great as they are SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Turbo-24 Posted December 6, 2009 Author Report Posted December 6, 2009 i found the tech specs on them but cant find a place to buy them!
AI James Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 because they are dealer only...call electromedia thier numbers on thier webpage and ask for a dealer near you
Turbo-24 Posted December 6, 2009 Author Report Posted December 6, 2009 because they are dealer only...call electromedia thier numbers on thier webpage and ask for a dealer near you thanks, i guess that explains a lot.. too bad there wont be a dealer anywhere close to damn wyoming :/
newls1 Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 thanks, i guess that explains a lot.. too bad there wont be a dealer anywhere close to damn wyoming :/ WYOMING! I would love to move out there! Damn man, must be beautiful over there in the winter when its snowing outside! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
jbondox Posted December 6, 2009 Report Posted December 6, 2009 if Ray has them in stock get em from him.... I think the closest to you is mile high in Colorado, but forget all the dealers locations SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
Turbo-24 Posted December 6, 2009 Author Report Posted December 6, 2009 WYOMING! I would love to move out there! Damn man, must be beautiful over there in the winter when its snowing outside! its gorgeous man, dont get me wrong its cold as hell at times. but from early october to the first of december its usually pretty awesome
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.