Lil Jon ft. Pastor Troy-Throw It Up Pt 2

Very Nice i got the orginal version the other day and my version was completely clipped for the most part.. the version you made does clip around 66.88Hz and 90.31Hz and 113Hz.. not tryin to be a smartass jus sayin on my spectrum analyzer it clips not that it matters.. the program is Spectrum Analyzer Pro Live 2007.. you did a good job tho

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Very Nice i got the orginal version the other day and my version was completely clipped for the most part.. the version you made does clip around 66.88Hz and 90.31Hz and 113Hz.. not tryin to be a smartass jus sayin on my spectrum analyzer it clips not that it matters.. the program is Spectrum Analyzer Pro Live 2007.. you did a good job tho

thanks but i'm way ahead of u eric

please inform me of the duration of the clips and get back to me

(i already know the answer)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

thanks but i'm way ahead of u eric

please inform me of the duration of the clips and get back to me

(i already know the answer)

well the 66hz one seems to be right along with the 38hz note and the others arent even a second.. but you are right the 38hz is very very very close to clipping its not even funny.. not tryin to stir a fight with ya man

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

well the 66hz one seems to be right along with the 38hz note and the others arent even a second.. but you are right the 38hz is very very very close to clipping its not even funny.. not tryin to stir a fight with ya man

i know what u see, duration is key when it comes to clipping

the peaks seem off all the time with that program but i like some of the options is has, very useful

no fightin started bro, i was just curious if u payed attention that its 1000s of a second

edit* i just played a 36hz @ -5db

analive said it was 35hz @-12db and the visual bar graph showed a peak of 63.07hz

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i know what u see, duration is key when it comes to clipping

the peaks seem off all the time with that program but i like some of the options is has, very useful

no fightin started bro, i was just curious if u payed attention that its 1000s of a second

No didnt pay attention to that aspect.. I will be using this song alot this season tho at shows.. its better than the version i DL'ed the other day when it was realeased.. pure clipping on Audacity lol and peaks right where I want it :good:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I dont see extreme clipping on my original version...

Have you ever played a song produced by Timbaland? Run any song of his through WMP and you will never play another one of his songs again, I know I'm not. The clipping is horrendous. Never seen a song as bad as his songs are.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'll admit, I don't like slowed songs. But it's like a whole different song slowed. It's really good. :clapping:

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

I'll admit, I don't like slowed songs. But it's like a whole different song slowed. It's really good. :clapping:

i know, sometimes i dont "like" the songs i do, but they are heavy on the bass

i mean i wouldnt post it if it wasnt good... (no offense at all) but i cannot listen to virtually any of hondax/bassaddicts stuff... its just too slow and sounds like u slowed it... im tryin to create a new song that doesnt sound like someone slowed it, it just sounds like another artist with a longer draw when pronouncin words

but this is a good example how properly cutting/fading/slowin/pitching, eq'n, hpf'n and a few other things can create a whole other beast of a song

just so u guys know... its already at 330 downloads... that usually takes a month or more if a song is good, its been 2 days

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i know, sometimes i dont "like" the songs i do, but they are heavy on the bass

i mean i wouldnt post it if it wasnt good... (no offense at all) but i cannot listen to virtually any of hondax/bassaddicts stuff... its just too slow and sounds like u slowed it... im tryin to create a new song that doesnt sound like someone slowed it, it just sounds like another artist with a longer draw when pronouncin words

but this is a good example how properly cutting/fading/slowin/pitching, eq'n, hpf'n and a few other things can create a whole other beast of a song

just so u guys know... its already at 330 downloads... that usually takes a month or more if a song is good, its been 2 days

Yeah I know what you mean. I've heard slowed stuff where it sounds someone just went into wmp and changed the playback speed lol.

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

Archived