i never really buy expensive sneakers. i always stay in the $50-$75 range but im looking for a nice new pair now for christmas. does anyone knwo of any good sneaker websites? im looking for sneakers in the $150-$175 range or lower of course that will go good with blue jeans since thats all i wear in the winter

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

I've got two pairs of Nike 6.0 Air Insurgents...they're around $100 a pair and come in a ton of color combinations. I guess you could try Nike's website...they have all the available colors there.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I work at a foot locker.... Im sure I could help you out if you want some help deciding which shoe to get. Any idea what style of shoe you are looking for? (basketball, casualish, running...) If there is anything else specific you would like to have in it lemme know.

Anyways, first suggestion I would give is the newish airmax 2009.... Everyone says they are comfortable as heck, (especially those who aren't a rail) and there are a few colors available for choosing.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSea...ord=airmax+2009 (all the ones that say airmax 2009)

I work at a foot locker.... Im sure I could help you out if you want some help deciding which shoe to get. Any idea what style of shoe you are looking for? (basketball, casualish, running...) If there is anything else specific you would like to have in it lemme know.

Anyways, first suggestion I would give is the newish airmax 2009.... Everyone says they are comfortable as heck, (especially those who aren't a rail) and there are a few colors available for choosing.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/advancedSea...ord=airmax+2009 (all the ones that say airmax 2009)

something like jordans i guess. im looking for a pair of shoes that look nice that i can wear when im going out w. my friends

Edited by MTX J30
Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

try www.superkix.com

flightclubny.com

flightclubla.com

or

kicksfinder.com

they should have plenty in the 150-175 range lol

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

depends on what your lookin for. you want a sport type shoe or a more casual nicer looking one?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

since u work at foot locker can u tell me if u guys got the new kobe bryant shoes

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

something like jordans i guess. im looking for a pair of shoes that look nice that i can wear when im going out w. my friends

If you think a jordan type of style is what you are looking for, my best suggestion is just to look at jordans and find what you like. It is kind of hard to suggest a shoe in that category because it then falls to too many variables. I personally love jordans, and don't really find any I don't like the feel of, so it comes down to looks. But, what I think may look good in jeans may not look good to you in jeans etc. That being said, the "rising suns" (not technically called that since they recalled them... all white retro 12's) just came out and I love the look of those, but make sure you get some good cleaner. (I am of course partial to the foot locker stuff... freaking amazing)

another current favorite is the hallowed grounds

I also love my kobe IV's and end up wearing them most days. Pretty comfortable, especially with a spenco insole.

since u work at foot locker can u tell me if u guys got the new kobe bryant shoes

any way to be more specific? I am leaning towards no, but since I go to college full time I don't work much (only breaks) Im not always too into things. (but I can find out with a simple text message)

If you are talking about the IV's, it comes down to the store, (newest we have are the black and blue's) if you are talking about the V's, I dont think they are out yet?

Disclaimer:

It is almost 7 am my time, and I have been up all night doing homework. Anything I have said here is subject to later editing.... lol :01nocomment8so: