Jump to content

Outrageous X-mas Decoration


Recommended Posts

Posted

you still need to put a boom box on your roof to play tracks of you yelling "HELP ME MOVE THE LADDER BACK" and such things like that

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

that shit is bad ass man. Good Job

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted
you still need to put a boom box on your roof to play tracks of you yelling "HELP ME MOVE THE LADDER BACK" and such things like that

I don't know about you but I don't much care for the police at my house unless

A) I know they're comin

B) I invited them.

Hehe

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...