Official Gamertags Post!

SkittlesRgood15 - xbox360

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

LTSxBOOG1E

CoD4-Play that a lot

Halo-Haven't played it in ages

If you're gonna add me, let me know who you are.

360 4 Life

QUOTE (ryde2idie @ May 9 2009, 07:37 AM) i feel your pain man, but ya gotta keep on poundin. a sub will slap you in the back of the head for years and years, itll make your ears hurt, and caus a small heart attack, but 10 bucks says it wont stab you in the back.
QUOTE (Rogers @ Sep 20 2009, 06:59 PM) well my woman bitches and moans about me building boxes and spending so much time outside..... but when the bass line starts she shuts up quick...
/nuff said

Gamertag = ANinjaStepNSoul

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page