Jump to content

Official Gamertags Post!


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

KLASSiiK (ps3) And I play bfbc2 demo as of now. I have gta4, mw2 sadly, resistance 1, and little big planet (bday present) but kinda fun to play.

Posted

Pretty sure I posted in here, too lazy to find my post.

Changed my GT

previous: imnotmikal

new GT: i am esuris

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

my gamer tag is grat64067666 (360)

games forza2&3, cod4mw codmw2, gta4 ( original,the lost and damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony) fable 2

1998 neon R.I.P 137.5 db's

Youtube videos http://www.youtube.c...tingarrett64067

2000 Eclipse

Headunit = pioneer avh-p1400dvd

Subwoofers = 2 DC audio lvl 2 12's

Amp= Vibe bass 5 1500rms @ 2ohms

​Single run of 0awg power and ground wire

( Big 3 wire upgrade comeing soon )

Posted

Friends list is full.... cept maybe 1 or 2 spots. Hit me up in a pm or voice chat and

i'll throw down with ya on MW2!

GT:

lxl r00k lxl

r00k

r00kHo1.jpg

Posted
my gamer tag is grat64067666 (360)

games forza2&3, cod4mw codmw2, gta4 ( original,the lost and damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony) fable 2

oh so this is who it is lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1152 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...