Anybody else had this happen?

ive got a ps1, still regularly play it, green light bulb of workingness (GLBOW), and ive owned 17 years. i win. /thread.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

off topic but it kinda seems microsoft would make a WAY bigger profit if they actually put thought into their cooling design/use a better thermal paste-jobs instead of replacing iirc 1/4th of every xbox ever made.

If you sorta nag em about it they will sometimes send you a free game or a 4000point card.

Really? I'll have to remember this for the next time.

ive got a ps1, still regularly play it, green light bulb of workingness (GLBOW), and ive owned 17 years. i win. /thread.

Same here use it as a DVD player still and that's about it...haha

I just sent the xbox out today. We'll see how long it takes.

logo2-1.pngREAudioLogo.gif

happened to me b4 sent it in fixed it happened again said they wouldnt cuz of it wasnt under warranty sum shit like that. still got it its a paper weight but i fixed it once broke again so i wouldnt buy anything that has to be replaced over and over.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

got my 360 on the day after release, got the RROD like a year ago. sent it in and got it back and its been working fine since

I guess Im one of the lucky ones, Iv had mine for just over 2 years and Never a problem,(knock on wood) but I have had 3 friends get the flashing 3 red lights, both got them replaced and 1 friend who has gotten it twice and they fixed it twice. I guess they are pretty good about fixing or replacing it, Im just glad Ive never had the hassle of doing it. hopefully never do.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Had my 360 for 2 years of heavy playing before I got the RROD. May I mention I bought a Ntercooler a month after I bought it and NEVER took it off. Had alot of people saying the Ntercooler is crap, but I will NEVER take mine off....ever. It DOES drop the temp inside the 360 dramatically. When I first got my 360, I'd watch a dvd and the side (top) would be hot to the touch, with the netercooler, it barely gets warm after playing games for hours.

Forgot to mention, I have the old school Ntercooler that runs off the 360's power cable, not the new one that plugs into the wall and runs off a thermostat.

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

Archived